Withdraw $10k+ from Aussie Bank Must Fill A Form stating Why You Wanna Withdraw

I told the bank staff I need the money to buy a new car...isn’t that weird? You can’t withdraw money from your account without a good reason. Sad

Scared u kena scammed perhaps

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(22-11-2022, 12:32 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I told the bank staff I need the money to buy a new car...isn’t that weird? You can’t withdraw money from your account without a good reason. Sad
Perhaps in Aussie land they are afraid of money laundering.  Banks here don't ask questions when you want to withdraw money......... Angry

(22-11-2022, 12:52 PM)debono Wrote:  Perhaps in Aussie land they are afraid of money laundering.  Banks here don't ask questions when you want to withdraw money......... Angry

True, but people feel uncomfortable, what is $10k? I am not withdrawing 500k or 1 million….last time they never asked leh.

In Spore bank dunt ask even if you deposit 10 million at one go Big Grin

dat alright
lucky already later with CBDC after the FTX and elon
not so lucky
u r eliminated u can't scream if u do no sound can b heard

Low SES flex…

(22-11-2022, 12:32 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I told the bank staff I need the money to buy a new car...isn’t that weird? You can’t withdraw money from your account without a good reason. Sad

Buy car can use credit card lah.

Very suspicious if you use cash

8Umbrella Umbrella

(22-11-2022, 02:28 PM)klat Wrote:  Buy car can use credit card lah.

Very suspicious if you use cash

They need a reason to report to the taxation office….any valid reason will do.

On the other hand if you send money to your bank in Australia  from overseas, you will be taxed for the money you received as overseas income, be careful….in the U.S. also like this.