Woman Accuses Eatery Of Discriminating Against Unvaxxed People, Owner Seeks...

[Image: Thai-Kiliney.jpg]
[Image: killiney-thai.png]
Woman Accuses Eatery Of Discriminating Against Unvaccinated People, Owner Seeks Understanding (mustsharenews.com)

It is govt who is making life difficult for the not vaccinated and not the owner. The woman is barking at the wrong tree.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

Ultimately is from an irresponsible country who spread to the world...go find them. Haha..anyway...

Should accuse 4G

Eateries owners stuck in-between. Silly policies from the govt. Will the banning of dine-in for un-vac eliminate Covid 100%?
Angry 

Who is constantly dividing Singaporeans and constantly causing them to quarrel
and fight ? Song Boh ? nudie nudie

(16-08-2021, 06:29 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Ultimately is from an irresponsible country who spread to the world...go find them. Haha..anyway...

Go fight India la

Smile

Get rid of ce.ca lah

If the restaurant lets her in and is caught, the restaurant will be forced to close for 14days. Idiotic woman.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

Sometimes I wonder. Unvax and essily infected, worse may end up in ICU. If want to die, then why choose this method?

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(16-08-2021, 08:58 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  Sometimes I wonder. Unvax and essily infected, worse may end up in ICU.  If want to die, then why choose this method?

I agree with your statement.

I seriously don't get it why unvaccinated must feel so discriminated by the segregation... Just don't dine in lor.

Who let the cecas in and punish its own citizens Angry

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(16-08-2021, 06:29 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Ultimately is from an irresponsible country who spread to the world...go find them. Haha..anyway...

The virus could have spread from any country. They sounded the alarm about the novel virus does not necessarily mean that that is the place of origin. They could have kept quiet and pretend nothing happen.

(16-08-2021, 08:58 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  Sometimes I wonder. Unvax and essily infected, worse may end up in ICU.  If want to die, then why choose this method?

Unvaxxed easily infected is not proven. May be infected, yes. It all depends on one's immunity.

But mRNA carries potentially harmful short n long term risks. It is still under emergency use, get it?

If really scared of getting covid, then go for inactivated vaccines because these are proven safer. 

Don't be brainwashed by MSM.

I have an idea

Those that can be vaxxed but refused to do so , should work in the Morque for Covid or ICU for Covid until they get vaxxed

self-entitled prick.

(16-08-2021, 06:03 PM)J2S Wrote:  [Image: Thai-Kiliney.jpg]
[Image: killiney-thai.png]

Give that one star to pap lah, stupid woman.

(16-08-2021, 06:20 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  It is govt who is making life difficult for the not vaccinated and not the owner. The woman is barking at the wrong tree.
Correctly said. It is the initiatives of the Govt. Cannot blame the owner.  What if the restaurant owner is caught for violating rules, is that customer going to pay the fine?

(17-08-2021, 06:42 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Who let the cecas in and punish its own citizens Angry
Those 61 pct asked for it and let these MIWs hv a free hand to sign open cheque, whenever and wherever they like.

I sapport the restaurant, pui your 1 star...so what