I went to watch WC at CC yesterday night...this is what I learned....

11pm match Morroco vs Spain. All they way to penalty shot.

Things I observed.

1. Mostly old retirees and some young punks we will talk about them later.

2. Match is shown in a room or hall not in open area. I think it's because the afraid residents in surround block complain of cheering too loud.

3. Where I went the PA staff open door to room only 5 minutes before match start. 2 of the old men got angry and were banging on sliding door wanting to be let in. Could be old man cannot stand for too long and legs were hurting.  The staff was actually not inside but came from outside. When he came he got scolded for being late.

4. No MP or RC member turn up to give snacks or drinks. In fact there was a sign outside that said no food and drinks allowed inside.

5. Once match started m, I was unfortunate to sit next to 2 hard-core gamblers they has bought piles of bets on score, HT FT and winner and kept talking. I moved away after a while.

6. Surprising the old men in 70s were very energise despite the odd hours.its like they waited 4 yrs and dont have too many world cup left so have to make the lost of it. For then WC is not just soccer its a journey highlight in life. 

7. Half time came suddenly more than half people returned their chairs to the back, rush out and disappeared.  I was baffled. Where did the people go?

8. I also put away my chair stacking it up at the back and went out to see what was going on.

9. Out on a field I saw many ...mostly young punks who were watching the match earlier...they were all smoking!!! Bloody they were holding back for 45min until half time they rush out to breathe cigarettes. 

10. Came back in for 2nd half all the near misses kept everyone at edge of the seat.

11.  Most stated until tye match ended.

12.  I walk home as there was no more bus service.

Next match I will be going to SAFRA instead as j found there is free snack ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

Watch free still complain.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(07-12-2022, 10:37 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Watch free still complain.

I didn't complain just stating what I observed.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

In China they hv very big screen in the open. More exciting!
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

Next time CC no more screening

Want free MC meals bo?

(07-12-2022, 10:46 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  In China they hv very big screen in the open. More exciting!

And sexy dance before match starts

(07-12-2022, 10:50 AM)dynamite Wrote:  And sexy dance before match starts

Sexy dance during normal days only. Got match all quai quai sit and wait. Rotfl

(07-12-2022, 10:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  11pm match Morroco vs Spain. All they way to penalty shot.

Things I observed.

2. Match is shown in a room or hall not in open area. I think it's because the afraid residents in surround block complain of cheering too loud.

3. Where I went the PA staff open door to room only 5 minutes before match start. 2 of the old men got angry and were banging on sliding door wanting to be let in. Could be old man cannot stand for too long and legs were hurting.  The staff was actually not inside but came from outside. When he came he got scolded for being late.

4. No MP or RC member turn up to give snacks or drinks. In fact there was a sign outside that said no food and drinks allowed inside.

5. Once match started m, I was unfortunate to sit next to 2 hard-core gamblers they has bought piles of bets on score, HT FT and winner and kept talking. I moved away after a while.

6. Surprising the old men in 70s were very energise despite the odd hours.its like they waited 4 yrs and dont have too many world cup left so have to make the lost of it. For then WC is not just soccer its a journey highlight in life. 

7. Half time came suddenly more than half people returned their chairs to the back, rush out and disappeared.  I was baffled. Where did the people go?

8. I also put away my chair stacking it up at the back and went out to see what was going on.

9. Out on a field I saw many ...mostly young punks who were watching the match earlier...they were all smoking!!! Bloody they were holding back for 45min until half time they rush out to breathe cigarettes. 

10. Came back in for 2nd half all the near misses kept everyone at edge of the seat.

free thing is like that.

[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

typical sinkies behaviors.

(07-12-2022, 10:50 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Want free MC meals bo?

how come Sinkies can't be more enterprising ah ?..................go to the CC and sell snacks and drinks mah..............like last time at old National Stadium................. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(07-12-2022, 10:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  11pm match Morroco vs Spain. All they way to penalty shot.

Things I observed.

Thank you for sharing.  Doing the honours here since lupcheong is not around Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(07-12-2022, 11:50 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  how come Sinkies can't be more enterprising ah ?..................go to the CC and sell snacks and drinks mah..............like last time at old National Stadium................. Big Grin

now the C C more enterprising : giving free roti prata and ice cream according to someone posted.

if got hot towel to refresh and soiled panties to sniff even better

depend which CC also , some GRC the MPs/Ministers got at least do some work monitor the ground works whereas some don't.

For sure that Tampines Hub is better ? always see news come weekend. ALWAYS Tampines Hub got a lot new things etc like that whereas others GRCs hardly any news or programs to showcase.

Screen how big?

(07-12-2022, 12:00 PM)8ighty8 Wrote:  now the C C more enterprising : giving free roti prata and ice cream according to someone posted.

Is this true. which CC is that........? Thinking

Boomers...

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html