Woman Caught Smuggling 350 Nintendo Switch Games In Her Bra

https://kotaku.com/nintendo-switch-smugg...1851541203
[+] 2 users Like Levin's post

[Image: edmw-clap.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

This game must have a good profit.

Cannot travel with that many game cartridges one meh?! Bigeyes After all it ish not uncommon for enthusiastic gamers to process hundreds of games in their library. Some more these handheld console cartridges are purposely designed to be small and light for easy carriage. Last time moi NDS,3DS,GBA cartridges all add up ish easily few hundreds and tend to travel with them too, and this ish mainly because moi tend to hoot RPG games nia, else moi game library can grew even bigger.

Last time when still praying NDS when traveling will always carry along a NDS game pouch (designed to carry up to 100 cartridges). Later when switch to 3DS as the console support both generations of cartridges, moi will bring along both NDS and 3DS game pouch, easily close to 200 cartridges. Never have problem with customs and\or asked to pay tax. Sad

If she just keep the cartridges in her luggage don't think the customs will even bother.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
[+] 1 user Likes Soulhacker's post

(16-06-2024, 09:12 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Cannot travel with that many game cartridges one meh?!  

Think she's trying to avoid duties.

Still cannot win that ahneh stewardess who kept 1 kg gold in her rectum

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Which size can hold 350 switch?!!!

(16-06-2024, 08:05 AM)Levin Wrote:  https://kotaku.com/nintendo-switch-smugg...1851541203

Maybe inside her panties also lah! Big Grin

(16-06-2024, 10:33 AM)Levin Wrote:  Think she's trying to avoid duties.

Last time moi on traveling had been bringing moi whole library of NDS\3DS cartridges along with moi before which are definitely over hundred in quantity too (there ish game pouch designed to keep a hundred of them per pouch and the weight is not heavy even when full, so no problem to pack 2 or 3 pouches into the luggage), never have problem with customs asking to pay for duties.

That why cannot understand why she need to smuggle them by hiding in her bra. Since she already plan to remove the cartridges to hide in her bra, obviously she no need the original game case and manuals so should have just bought a few of those 100 game pouches to pack and thrown into her luggage.

Unless those are winnie the pooh theme game cartridges and she ish trying to smuggle into AT land. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

(16-06-2024, 03:12 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Last time moi on traveling had been bringing moi whole library of NDS\3DS cartridges along with moi before which are definitely over hundred in quantity too (there ish game pouch designed to keep a hundred of them per pouch and the weight is not heavy even when full, so no problem to pack 2 or 3 pouches into the luggage), never have problem with customs asking to pay for duties.

You are so lucky.

I was lucky most of the time too. While I was working in China, I always brought some games CDs with me and I had no problems except once at Shanghai. They stopped me and after a conversation talking to the customs guys about the games blah blah blah, they let me go.

(16-06-2024, 04:05 PM)Levin Wrote:  You are so lucky.

I was lucky most of the time too. While I was working in China, I always brought some games CDs with me and I had no problems except once at Shanghai. They stopped me and after a conversation talking to the customs guys about the games blah blah blah, they let me go.

Maybe nao they already tio poisoned by winnie new generation of boxer rebellion and culture revolution ideology to become more little pink and cockroaches liao so their customs also more likely to purposely pick trouble with foreigners on such thing. The last time moi still travel to AT land their customs more or less still more friendly with foreigners and unlikely to pick on you if there are no upright contraband items, at least this is the case with my experiences in their international airports. But for the domestic one then really some ish got attitude problem and can be quite rude and unreasonable, saw before they conduct manual search on passengers luggage by hands and any throw the items out and even drop to the floor. Sad

(16-06-2024, 05:49 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Maybe nao they already tio poisoned by winnie new generation of boxer rebellion and culture revolution ideology to become more little pink and cockroaches liao so their customs also more likely to purposely pick trouble with foreigners on such thing. The last time moi still travel to AT land their customs more or less still more friendly with foreigners and unlikely to pick on you if there are no upright contraband items, at least this is the case with my experiences in their international airports. But for the domestic one then really some ish got attitude problem and can be quite rude and unreasonable, saw before they conduct manual search on passengers luggage by hands and any throw the items out and even drop to the floor. Sad

Nah, I was stopped in Shanghai back in the 1990s, not now nor in this century.

(16-06-2024, 11:41 AM)animeonegai Wrote:  Which size can hold 350 switch?!!!

GGG cup

It takes the best trained eyes to catch her. The GUY must have noticed that it's impossible for her to be so huge without breaking her back. They needed to do a body search to confirm her cup size! Lol

Sadly it did not turn out the way they wanted...

(16-06-2024, 06:15 PM)Levin Wrote:  Nah, I was stopped in Shanghai back in the 1990s, not now nor in this century.

Guess it's cannot be helped in AT land then. Under CCP both their system and the people will be rotten to the core, be it sooner, later or earlier. Can't expect them to become more civilized. Sad

neh nah too huge to be true.

(17-06-2024, 10:55 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Guess it's cannot be helped in AT land then. Under CCP both their system and the people will be rotten to the core, be it sooner, later or earlier. Can't expect them to become more civilized. Sad

Nah, they are very nice during the time at the airport. I enjoyed my conversation with them.  I have a lot of good encounters while I worked in China. More than most of the other countries I have worked in. I did not even ask and they helped in some instances.

(17-06-2024, 11:30 AM)Levin Wrote:  Nah, they are very nice during the time at the airport. I enjoyed my conversation with them.  I have a lot of good encounters while I worked in China. More than most of the other countries I have worked in. I did not even ask and they helped in some instances.

Then why are you having issue with bringing your game CDs cross the AT customs? Do you ownself behave suspiciously? Or your games are pirated or those adult games type?

Beside AT land, moi also had travel to a lot of countries before (Jipan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, Pinoy land, Boleh land, Vietnam, France, Germany, Netherlands, US etc) and never once had problem with customs picking on the huge library of games that moi bring on travels regardless it ish AT land or other countries . There was one time when moi hoot around a dozen of original PS1 games from Jipan and left unopened to packed in luggage also never stopped or asked by jipan nor sinkapore customs to pay any duties.

So unless you ownself give those customs some wrong signal or they don't like your face and purposely want to tekan you, really dont think they will purposely find issues with the games you are carrying, especially if you keep them in the luggage.

Unless it ish moobies, moi do experienced a few times that they would check through the moobies that moi bought. (but heng not those blue type) Sad

(17-06-2024, 02:35 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Then why are you having issue with bringing your game CDs cross the AT customs? Do you ownself behave suspiciously? Or your games are pirated or those adult games type?

Beside AT land, moi also had travel to a lot of countries before (Jipan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, Pinoy land, Boleh land, Vietnam, France, Germany, Netherlands, US etc) and never once had problem with customs picking on the huge library of games that moi bring on travels regardless it ish AT land or other countries . There was one time when moi hoot around a dozen of original PS1 games from Jipan and left unopened to packed in luggage also never stopped or asked by jipan nor sinkapore customs to pay any duties.

So unless you ownself give those customs some wrong signal or they don't like your face and purposely want to tekan you, really dont think they will purposely find issues with the games you are carrying, especially if you keep them in the luggage.

Unless it ish moobies, moi do experienced a few times that they would check through the moobies that moi bought. (but heng not those blue type) Sad

Nope, it was as usual just like the numerous times I have gone past customs. It seems that someone earlier triggered something and the rest of us behind kena checked. That's all and it was a nice short conversation about the CDs and off I go. No kopi no room etc. Just a short stop.

I had no problems at the other countries too except Saudi Arabia as they have to vet my notebook which is SOP back then for everyone.