Woman clashes with workshop over repair costs, calls police

đźš— 'He drove my car to have dinner': Woman clashes with workshop over repair costs, calls police

What was supposed to have been a straightforward car repair job turned into an ordeal for one woman, who had to call the police to get her vehicle returned. 

READ: https://bit.ly/4bDkzdK

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

motor wkshp in boon lay way most probably in trade hub21

Knn talk until so much but did not post the car workshop name and face..post la at least i know mah

(14-05-2024, 07:09 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  'He drove my car to have dinner': Woman clashes with workshop over repair costs, calls police. What was supposed to have been a straightforward car repair job turned into an ordeal for one woman, who had to call the police to get her vehicle returned. 

This woman is penny wise/pound foolish. I only send my car to the the authorised car distributor and retailer for servicing and repairs.

(14-05-2024, 08:17 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Knn talk until so much but did not post the car workshop name and face..post la at least i know mah

thats wahy many prefer to pay a bit more to hv their vehicles repair by the brand agent to remove clashes with thos dishonest repair shops  n no headaches

(14-05-2024, 08:23 PM)talky Wrote:  thats wahy many prefer to pay a bit more to hv their vehicles repair by the brand agent to remove clashes with thos dishonest repair shops  n no headaches

My son borrowed my car and had a minor accident with a Toyota Vios outside Suntec City. The woman driver admitted braking suddenly and even said that her car sustained only a small scratch and she had no injury. After she arrived home, her husband decided to fleece me. He claimed lost of use for 10 days in the workshop for that minor scratch, and demanded more than $3K compensation.  

(14-05-2024, 08:31 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  My son borrowed my car and had a minor accident with a Toyota Vios outside Suntec City. The woman driver admitted braking suddenly and even said that her car sustained only a small scratch and she had no injury. After she arrived home, her husband decided to fleece me. He claimed lost of use for 10 days in the workshop for that minor scratch, and demanded more than $3K compensation.  

what is the ending ?

Smile

(14-05-2024, 08:46 PM)Niubee Wrote:  what is the ending ?

Happy Ending with PRC MILF.

thats rally Fcked up ...but I would report to the police too if some one took my car out for fun
[+] 1 user Likes BigNLong's post

(14-05-2024, 11:07 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Happy Ending with PRC MILF.

Wow... yr wife provide special service. Laughing Clapping

Smile

(14-05-2024, 11:22 PM)BigNLong Wrote:  thats rally Fcked up ...but I would report to the police too if some one took my car out for fun

yeah loh

now my  car seat no longer a virgin to make my cheeby happy

(14-05-2024, 11:24 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Wow... yr wife provide special service.  Laughing  Clapping

your wife you forgot?  Jiatlat.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Kena chopped by workshop is common ...no need to cry over this.

If cannot afford just take bus....like others.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Better shop around before going direct to the authorised distributor. 2 weeks ago, my car's air-con was not working. Checked with the distributor the cost of replacing the compressor and they quoted me $2900 including labour. We decided to go to Kaki Bukit to ask around. The first workshop we chanced upon quoted us only $700. However we did not ask if that included labour cost. The workshop checked and told us nothing wrong with the compressor and he only pumped in new gas. That only cost me $30 before gst.

One morning, I sent my car to Sin Ming to have the tire replaced. We had just topped up the fuel tank to the brim. Was told to collect the car in the evening. When I was driving out of the workshop, realised the fuel in the tank was less than a quarter.