Woman detained for shouting "kangaroo court" at sovereign citizen court hearing...

https://mothership.sg/2021/08/british-ma...roo-court/

If no actions taken against her, that means the judiciary admit that singapore is a kangaroo court. Over to you Shame. Why no picture no sound?

Should cane her and let Exbb play.. Big Grin

Smile

White traxhes cock worshipping SPG lah ... chances are feeding this useless white traxhes

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(18-08-2021, 07:15 PM)Great Wrote:  If no actions taken against her, that means the judiciary admit that singapore is a kangaroo court. Over to you Shame. Why no picture no sound?

(18-08-2021, 07:15 PM)Great Wrote:  If no actions taken against her, that means the judiciary admit that singapore is a kangaroo court. Over to you Shame. Why no picture no sound?
That Shame hv no face lah and is hiding like a rat. Too shameful to speak. Must be fearful of the sovereign and only can bully those weak and discipline ones.

All these "sovereign citizen" are problematic if the movement gain traction.

The US it is sizable and a headache. This has spread to Singapore and if the number grow we are in trouble.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(18-08-2021, 06:28 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  https://mothership.sg/2021/08/british-ma...roo-court/

Just extend his stay in IMH for 2 years.

according to the article, the women is a S'gean. New citizen?

Another woman patient for IMH.

IMH getting really busy during this Covid period.

She still thinks that Sg is a province of Aussie pussie land

Are we still living in the 18th or 19th century where white supremacy still reigns??

Whites are still 10 levels high up there vis a vis non whites ?? They are to be worshipped like God?
Untouchable even if they break the laws?

The recent robber from Britain has been exempted from being caned, a request by the UK government for allowing him to be sentenced in SG. So special indeed.