Woman diagnosed with hyperthyroidism after 2nd jab forced to go for booster shot

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...oster-shot

(20-03-2022, 01:15 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...oster-shot

Just switch to Sinopharm, what is the big fuss?

(20-03-2022, 02:45 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Just switch to Sinopharm, what is the big fuss?
Agreed. I already switched to Sinopharm. My fourth dose if required is Sinopharm.  Raffles Medical is so nice to put on hold for me.

I actually bought a 2-dose Sinopharm for my booster shot but since PAP now said no need 2nd booster shot I requested Raffles to hold my 2nd dose of Sinopharm.

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-20-15-09-42.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-20-15-10-13.png]

he just insist the hyperthyroidism is due to the jab. no scientific reason.

he also say he will die if jabbed :Smile

should take the jab if the doctors say so. if scare of mRNA, use Sinopharm.

use children as excuse.

(20-03-2022, 02:45 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Just switch to Sinopharm, what is the big fuss?

If your 1st 2 doses are MRNA, you can't switch to Sinopharm or Sinovac...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(20-03-2022, 03:59 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If your 1st 2 doses are MRNA, you can't switch to Sinopharm or Sinovac...
You are able to only if you pay yourself at those private clinics.

(20-03-2022, 04:05 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You are able to only if you pay yourself at those private clinics.

Ok.. then at least there is a way out for the folks affected..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..