VIDEO: The Not So Polite Truth Behind Canada's COLLAPSING Economy

While this is a video on Canada, the same problem exists in many countries. Thanks to zero or near zero interest rates, the property bubble starts and then grows and grows and people stopped investing in businesses and started playing the "property game".

(12-08-2023, 03:22 PM)Levin Wrote:  While this is a video on Canada, the same problem exists in many countries. Thanks to zero or near zero interest rates, the property bubble starts and then grows and grows and people stopped investing in businesses and started playing the "property game".

I'm i wrong to say that most of US allies are not doing well?

(12-08-2023, 04:13 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  I'm i wrong to say that most of US allies are not doing well?

I think most of the world?

(12-08-2023, 04:13 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  I'm i wrong to say that most of US allies are not doing well?

SG too

Smile

I'm not familiar with Canada, but the video seems exaggerated. Everything that was mentioned in the video is even more serious in the US, e.g. homelessness, lack of healthcare.

(12-08-2023, 04:57 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I'm not familiar with Canada, but the video seems exaggerated. Everything that was mentioned in the video is even more serious in the US, e.g. homelessness, lack of healthcare.

Can read the comments I guess. But then, they could be masquerading as Canadians.

Horrible place. Thank goodness not burn there.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.