Woman duped of over $2,000 while trying to buy 'sure win' 4D number

😪 Woman duped of over $2,000 while trying to buy 'sure win' 4D number

The victim, surnamed Su, told Shin Min Daily News that she had chanced upon a Facebook advertisement last Thursday (Feb 29) promising to deliver 'sure win' 4D numbers.

READ: https://bit.ly/436OMiz

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

(06-03-2024, 04:03 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Woman duped of over $2,000 while trying to buy 'sure win' 4D number The victim, surnamed Su, told Shin Min Daily News that she had chanced upon a Facebook advertisement last Thursday (Feb 29) promising to deliver 'sure win' 4D numbers.

Facebook is full of scam deals. That is why I am hardly active on FB, having lost all faith in it. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

What is the number ?.....can share share ?..
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

I guess these what 4D, Toto , Soccer bet scammer ride on those Legit lottery soccer bet stuff.

There are Legit ones in the sense they use computer, datas to calculate what are the likely numbers will appear in coming draws. Got win or lose obviously is " subjective " still depend YOUR luck. Actually Spool also come out their own analysis come TOTO big draw. You go their website will see one option they will show you which numbers always open many times come Toto big draw like CNY draw etc.

Likewise for sport bet the same, they use computer to calculate which team will likely win base on their current performance etc.

Just like we trade stocks , forex, there are Bots which people program auto trade like that.

I used to do that come soccer bet. Study the team performance, on that day which players going to play etc Got win? Yes but of course also got lose.

End of the day come betting is all about Luck. Still need some luck beside so call " you research "