Woman explains why S’poreans don’t work for F&B companies, says Grab delive’

Woman explains why S’poreans don’t work for F&B companies, says Grab delivery ‘more appealing’

https://theindependent.sg/woman-explains...appealing/
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Reminds me of One aunty at food court resigned

and joined restaurant as waitress also KBKB

All her rostered hours very messy

When the other waitress resigned

the HR converted her from part-time to nearly full- time

by begging her daily and harassing her

but Aunty has a mother- in- law to look after

within a few mths, aunty resigned too

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

I think if F&B better to work for multinational chains like KFC and McD. At least the managers have some training.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

It is a no thanks job working in F&B long hours, physically demanding, no career prospects. totally agree with this woman, work fast work hard to deliver more orders during lunch and dinner time only, still have time to care for the family. In F&B can get 3rd world foreigners to do such long hours bec after converting their salaries from S$ to home currency still can buy big cars, big land, retire back home when time comes.
[+] 1 user Likes A2Z's post

F&B wan maximise profit...nothing to squeeze liao always squeeze their staffs...boss mentality is
" aiya u so good why work here in F&B..work in office la"
" you dont work i hire someone else lor"
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

F&B Workers are considered Blue Collar workers

FWs come are often under Work Permit with BOTH levies and quotas

Shoot Blank Queen should not kill F&B

since these are the jobs most of us do not want

But rather set control on FTs on the jobs we can do and we want

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(11-04-2022, 05:32 PM)Ola Wrote:  F&B Workers are considered Blue Collar workers

FWs come are often under Work Permit with BOTH levies and quotas

Shoot Blank Queen should not kill F&B

since these are the jobs most of us do not want

But rather set control on FTs on the jobs we can do and we want

[Image: FB-IMG-1649671913775.jpg]

(11-04-2022, 04:24 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Woman explains why S’poreans don’t work for F&B companies, says Grab delivery ‘more appealing’

https://theindependent.sg/woman-explains...appealing/

Everything is a " Cycle " aka like Foods Chain.

F&B companies hard to get workers , in the end cannot operate fast, orders cannot come out a lot " even if a lot customer order "
Quality surely degrade so some maybe only just take a certain number of orders due to manpower shortage

whereas on the other hand a Lot food delivery rider out there waiting to take orders to deliver.

Of course there are still other F&B outlet , other foods provided but end of the day is " All Link "

if Riders become more and more likewise for PHV , means " More competition within one another " Some used to have many orders now maybe lesser due to more riders.