Woman finds out her entire tray of eggs are double yolked, netizens ask her to bin it

Lucky or fake? Woman finds out her entire tray of eggs are double yolked, netizens ask her to bin it

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3EchO4T

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

Fake egg from china
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

i say fake
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post

Chickens must have fed on something to produce double egg yolks.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

Correct, better bin them. It is acceptable if one or two eggs are double yorks, but it become spooky when all are double yorks. 

However, something is not right here because it is not normal for people to buy a tray of eggs and break all at one time unless she is making cakes or something. .... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Just eat and be merry lor!

Can lah. It is very common.

They are from specially bred hens. Donkey's years ago, this technology is already used.

Last time, my Christian neighbour bred these types of hens. The hens listened to music and had a good life except to lay such eggs.

Usually, these types of eggs are for hotels.

certain part of china has rear hens that lay double york egg. they fetch better price.
in singapore we prefer more white protein not double york.

(15-02-2023, 03:21 PM)sclim Wrote:  certain part of china has rear hens that lay double york egg. they fetch better price.
in singapore we prefer more white protein not double york.

The egg yoke has high cholesterol (LDL)...........and it bad for the heart, cos it can cause stroke or heart attack............ Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(15-02-2023, 03:28 PM)debono Wrote:  The egg yoke has high cholesterol (LDL)...........and it bad for the heart, cos it can cause stroke or heart attack............ Big Grin

Egg york is the one where most nutrients are.

Multiple ovulations are either due to hormone or genetics. It's quite common among good layers like cochin, Orpington and Plymouth, especially the young hens
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

It is safe lah.
It could be egg from younger or older chickens. It may be Younger chicken reproduction system still not mature and older chicken nearing to the end of producing egg.

Don’t tell me you have a twin or triplet, you dump away your children.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

I thought last time it was very common. You went overseas, and the hotel also gave you a fried egg with 2 egg yolks.

Come to think of it, those eggs could be genetically engineered or GE eggs by feeding or injecting the hens with special growth feeds. Women who consumed too much of such eggs might carry risk of giving birth to twins, triplets or quads. 

During my kampongs days, my parents have a chicken farm where they rear white hens just for laying eggs. Out of 100 eggs, may be a few will be double yorks and I can tell easily as the eggs were larger and longish. 

IMO, best avoid taking such eggs. ...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Last time the hens ate sand, crushed sea shells, salt, corn,... etc.

anything too good to be true mst probably true.
like fake meat and so on.

[Image: Screenshot-2023-02-15-at-18-10-54-Jim-Crenshaw.png]