Woman fined $2,500 for abandoning pet ducks at Bukit Timah Nature

(20-04-2024, 12:47 PM)sgh Wrote:  Someone kill a python 为民除害 kena fine 1000. Spore law treat animals very good as if animals is on same or equal standing as humans.

Tens of thousands of cobras have been introduced into SG and are a threat to the local fauna.

(20-04-2024, 12:47 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  His father is the alpha male. He'd jump on any hen which walked past him. One day could rise to several occasions, very energetic

Is he a prized cockfighter? Will he be able to last 10 rounds in the ring?

(20-04-2024, 12:59 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Is he a prized cockfighter? Will he be able to last 10 rounds in the ring?

The father is a competition grade ornamental chicken, not a fighting cock. But very cocksure and full of itself

(20-04-2024, 01:19 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  The father is a competition grade ornamental chicken, not a fighting cock. But very cocksure and full of itself

If it is only an "ornamental" chicken, then it will die cock standing in the ring. LOL!

Should donate them to the zoo instead

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(19-04-2024, 06:58 PM)talky Wrote:  never occured in their mind abandoning pet ducks kena fine2.5k!!

if knew she would hv donated to the zoo

Who would report in those places

Smile