Woman lodges police reports after man stares into her unit and another

Woman lodges police reports after man stares into her unit and another opens her shoe box

https://tinyurl.com/yf7ybsnp

Saw one even worse climb up ladder n peep inside
Siaotinel

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Xenophobia?

One day I saw a family of 4 south asians, probably 2 parents and 2 children, walked right into my neighbor's house. The gate wasn't locked. They spent some time in front of the shoe rack and chose shoes they wanted, left behind their old shoes and walked away. Like that aso can?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(17-05-2024, 01:50 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  One day I saw a family of 4 south asians, probably 2 parents and 2 children, walked right into my neighbor's house. The gate wasn't locked. They spent some time in front of the shoe rack and chose shoes they wanted, left behind their old shoes and walked away. Like that aso can?

that is stealing
fine or jail
or both

(17-05-2024, 01:50 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  One day I saw a family of 4 south asians, probably 2 parents and 2 children, walked right into my neighbor's house. The gate wasn't locked. They spent some time in front of the shoe rack and chose shoes they wanted, left behind their old shoes and walked away. Like that aso can?

Also got gangs of stealing women’s underwear

(17-05-2024, 12:04 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Saw one even worse climb up ladder n peep inside
Siaotinel
Tonite you free?

Rmb bring ladder with you, my hose very loñg one hor

(17-05-2024, 01:56 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Also got gangs of stealing women’s underwear

[Image: IMG-0545.png]

[Image: IMG-0546.png]

[Image: IMG-0549.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0547.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0548.webp]

[Image: IMG-0550.jpg]

(17-05-2024, 02:13 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Tonite you free?

Rmb bring bamboo pole with you, my Kar Chng v itchy leh.

I see..

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(17-05-2024, 04:13 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  I see..

Laughing Laughing

Upz you 1 pt for making me lol! Excellent comeback!
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

heng ar

i use waterproof high camera stethoscope to infiltrate up her toilet bowl

Why you dint shout at them? Unless they are your neighbours' friends or relatives....