Woman pleads for forgiveness after caught stealing toilet paper rolls

'I put back': Woman pleads for forgiveness after caught stealing toilet paper rolls, then leaves in car

Read more đź“Ť http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/i-put-b...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Why the OP so free to video and catch the woman leh?

Unless he is the security guard.  

Anyway old lady give chance lah, no need to video and embarrass her until like that.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Singapore is getting from bad to worser.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

Stole toilet paper maciam like very poor. After that drove a car. Really, the 39% jin sia suay.

Boycott Toyota service centre

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

toilet paper are serious business.

come on
have a heart 
she got to wipe her CB in MRT
come on

I thinkToilet paper stealing are rampant in shopping center. I have on quite a number of occasion suspected that someone were stealing toilet papers in the next cubicle. I could see from the shadow on the floor that the guy was standing in the next cubicle pulling and tearing away the  toilet paper from the toilet roll. It was many continous long pull. This happens at Yew Tee Mall ground floor toilet.

(29-05-2023, 06:50 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Why the OP so free to video and catch the woman leh?

Unless he is the security guard.  

Anyway old lady give chance lah, no need to video and embarrass her until like that.

Old lady? Her body don't  look old to me. Looks young actually.  Rolleyes

(29-05-2023, 09:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Stole toilet paper maciam like very poor. After that drove a car. Really, the 39% jin sia suay.

I think the toilet paper must be expensive and of high comfy quality.  Thinking

This toilet paper saga happens only during the plandemic
singlion wonders why
singlion searches ya searches on the neureal platform Nothing
singlion now even closer look at all the DNS servers
now using Quad9 after the likes of 127.0.0.1#5335 and their configuration files
with various results
singlion watches RT now good on Quad9 seems like there a tunnel established to their server

maybe mental patient from IMH.