Woman publicly shames vice-principal husband for affair with student’s mother

Woman publicly shames vice-principal husband for affair with student’s mother

The Ministry of Education (MOE) said it is aware of the matter and is looking into it.

👉 https://tsl.to/womanhusbandaffair

@mustsharenews
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(Yesterday, 09:15 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Woman publicly shames vice-principal husband for affair with student’s mother

The Ministry of Education (MOE) said it is aware of the matter and is looking into it.

👉 https://tsl.to/womanhusbandaffair

@mustsharenews
sad yah. He definitely no cushy job liao. Marriage oso over lidat.
[+] 2 users Like luncheonmeat's post

𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒎 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒏

Application for the Position of Vice-Principal (Administration)

I hereby would like to apply for the above mentioned position.

I have attended SkillsFuture, am extremely professional in licking vagïnal

SINGAPoo
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

世风日下,道德沦亡.
连夫子都作妖lah…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

I hope our government seriously reconsider putting all these soldiers of fortune into the civil service and ruining its reputation. This Senior LTC is not the first nor will he be the last!
[+] 1 user Likes Pegasus's post

(3 hours ago)Pegasus Wrote:  I hope our government seriously reconsider putting all these soldiers of fortune into the civil service and ruining its reputation. This Senior LTC is not the first nor will he be the last!

Leaders' attitudes and psychology are vastly different between the public and private sector. Few former military officers are also able to make a successful crossover to civilian jobs in the public sector. This retired LTC will now have to fend for himself in the cold hard world outside of the civil service owing to his indiscretion. 

This Vice-Principal is such an ugly nerd. I wonder if that parent is blind or has completely lost her taste because of Covid-19. LOL!

(2 hours ago)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  This Vice-Principal is such an ugly nerd. I wonder if that parent is blind or has completely lost her taste because of Covid-19. LOL!

She just wanted good grades for her child?  So willing to swallow his jism gao gao Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(2 hours ago)p1acebo Wrote:  She just wanted good grades for her child?  So willing to swallow his jism gao gao Laughing

You forgot to ask Is it smelly/sour/sweet ?

tomorrow will be a better day

(2 hours ago)surfer Wrote:  You forgot to ask Is it smelly/sour/sweet ?

Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Anybody can post their uncensored photos? Big Grin

No wonder so many students are getting super good grades nowadays. 🤔

Seriously punish those involved. 
Serve as an eye opener.

(2 hours ago)p1acebo Wrote:  Anybody can post their uncensored photos? Big Grin

It's in the prolific skins link