Woman rescued after falling in toilet trying to get phone

April 23, 2022

QUILCENE, Wash. (AP) — A woman who accidentally dropped her cellphone into the hole of an outhouse in a national forest and fell in while trying to retrieve it had to be rescued by firefighters in Washington state.

the woman ......  had been using her phone when it fell into the toilet

she disassembled the toilet seat and used dog leashes to try and get the phone and eventually used the leashes to tie herself off as she reached for it. That effort failed and she fell into the toilet headfirst.

The woman was alone and tried to get out for 10 to 15 minutes. Reunited with her phone, she called 911

She was washed down and “strongly encouraged to seek medical attention after being exposed to human waste, but she only wanted to leave,”

https://apnews.com/article/seattle-d7f4c...d75a03a6cb

goodness might as well give up rescue her handphone

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Sounds like she fell into a deep well filled with poo..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(25-04-2022, 11:11 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Sounds like she fell into a deep well filled with poo..... Thinking

She did.

(25-04-2022, 11:11 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Sounds like she fell into a deep well filled with poo..... Thinking

maybe swallowed some poo

☝️

(25-04-2022, 11:05 AM)Levin Wrote:  April 23, 2022

QUILCENE, Wash. (AP) — A woman who accidentally dropped her cellphone into the hole of an outhouse in a national forest and fell in while trying to retrieve it had to be rescued by firefighters in Washington state.

the woman ......  had been using her phone when it fell into the toilet

she disassembled the toilet seat and used dog leashes to try and get the phone and eventually used the leashes to tie herself off as she reached for it. That effort failed and she fell into the toilet headfirst.

The woman was alone and tried to get out for 10 to 15 minutes. Reunited with her phone, she called 911

She was washed down and “strongly encouraged to seek medical attention after being exposed to human waste, but she only wanted to leave,”

https://apnews.com/article/seattle-d7f4c...d75a03a6cb

AngMoh jiak sai liao lah!

(25-04-2022, 11:31 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  maybe swallowed some poo

The image I visualized was a woman trying to stay afloat in a pool of sai...... Big Grin

Carl Jung
Cool 

(25-04-2022, 11:35 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  The image I visualized was a woman trying to stay afloat in a pool of sai...... Big Grin

she headed down into the poo Big Grin

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(25-04-2022, 11:37 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  she headed down into the poo Big Grin

Oh shxt, that makes it worst. I am having early lunch now better dun think too much..... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(25-04-2022, 11:37 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  she headed down into the poo Big Grin

From the frying pan into the fire lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post