Woman spits at Bruno Mars S’pore concertgoer who told her to join

Woman spits at Bruno Mars S’pore concertgoer who told her to join the back of the queue 😳

The concertgoer was trying to stand up for a man who was alone, and whom the woman suddenly sat in front of even though she was not in the queue.

👉 https://tsl.to/spittingbrunomars

@mustsharenews

Not too bad looking but the character, conduct, still some men will defend such chabors as if they were fair ladies

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

should charge her 9696 for public nuisance and spitting... Tongue

later she gotch some indonesian covid doomsday variant LOLOLOLOL... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

Don't want to defend her but sometimes such things have 2 sides.

For example the queue was not properly formed so you think you are back of the queue but queue has another segment. After you queue for 20min then someone come and tell you....that will poss some people off.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

These type need a baseball bat up her smelly meow meow Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Sinkie Every thing  want justice , 1 or 2 or 3 cut Q  is only 3 the very most. Go and confront ppl see lah.

splendid

• respectful finger pointing
• excellent body language
• benevolent spitting style

exactly what a defective half-wit God's reject would do

obigoot to be bullied by
foreigner/s in your homeland

minister/s would tell you people do self-reflect as why been spat on

say no to xenophobia
say yes to infestation

Tio CONfidence for the future

Siang si Bruno Mars?

Ignore List: Oyk

(07-04-2024, 04:44 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Woman spits at Bruno Mars S’pore concertgoer who told her to join the back of the queue The concertgoer was trying to stand up for a man who was alone, and whom the woman suddenly sat in front of even though she was not in the queue.

Indonesian influencer Una Dembler is another uncouth foreigner who must be banned from entering S'pore again, and if she isn't barred from doing so, I urge the authorities to arrest her since spitting in public - not to mention at another person - is against the law.

Can't do anything.
Because pap loves her money and her influence.

So singkies got to swallow her saliva on behalf of pap, whom they voted for.

(07-04-2024, 08:44 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Siang si Bruno Mars?

man from mars.