Man raped long-lost daughter who made the move to meet him, gets

Man raped long-lost daughter who made the move to meet him, gets jail and caning | The Straits Times
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...and-caning

Cannot understand how there could be such people in this world. They dun deserve to be called human beings at all.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(27-09-2024, 06:52 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Cannot understand how there could be such people in this world. They dun deserve to be called human beings at all.

YOU MEAN YOU AND THE LIKES OF TWINKLE07 CITYHANTU AND KALLANGCOCKHEAD?  Big Grin

Omnipresent88
Show this Post The contents of this message are hidden because Omnipresent88 is on your ignore list.

Single mother, drug offences… I already know the race Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(27-09-2024, 07:03 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Single mother, drug offences… I already know the race Big Grin
Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like applepiegal's post

once a dickhead got drugged
dickhead cannot think properly

(27-09-2024, 06:42 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Man raped long-lost daughter who made the move to meet him, gets jail and caning | The Straits Times
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...and-caning

grandma at home leh...............sounds like a set-up to me................probably the daughter, her mom and the grandma plotted to send the innocent man to prison.............this case need Justice Bao to clear his name..............

(27-09-2024, 10:43 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  grandma at home leh...............sounds like a set-up to me................probably the daughter, her mom and the grandma plotted to send the innocent man to prison.............this case need Justice Bao to clear his name..............

Why like dat?

My kkj bo lat lah,,

if not i take revenge for her daughter, i will rape that man, till his ass become the biggest

black hole..

是硬度人吧...hahaha..
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post