Woman travel around S'pore to find best fried rice - here's where
Video 

Is her meow meow smelly? Laughing Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

She like me fried rice her

Many ppl still like Din Tai Fung leh... the rice and fragrance is much tasy like the wok hei.. Lols

(22-08-2021, 08:50 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  She like me fried rice her

How come you can still play your stocks if you say you are bankrupt already?  I thot all vested with the OA?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

rubbish…robot will never cook better than human…cannot drip sweat into the wok Big Grin

King Of Fried Rice is also very good. 

https://sethlui.com/king-of-fried-rice-g...singapore/

(22-08-2021, 09:30 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  How come you can still play your stocks if you say you are bankrupt already?  I thot all vested with the OA?

Play stock can la. They wont check.

very easy to make the best fried rice, just add egg, minced meat and cai poh and fried until a bit cao ta.

(22-08-2021, 10:01 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Play stock can la. They wont check.

Okie.  Would you prefer to be discharged or undischarged bankrupt?  And it is better to owe lots and lots of money before declaring bankruptcy status right? Owe a little bit can work towards being a discharged bankrupt.  But if you owe millions just declare bankruptcy and just don't care.  Afterall it is still OPM Big Grin

Can share your thots on this?  I just wondering....

(22-08-2021, 10:06 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Okie.  Would you prefer to be discharged or undischarged bankrupt?  And it is better to owe lots of money and declare bankruptcy status right? Owe little bit work towards being discharged bankrupt.  Owe millions just declare bankruptcy and just don't care.  Afterall it is still OPM Big Grin

Can share your thots on this?  I just wondering....

I less than 500K. Green Zone. Still can travel. But now cannot la. Ha.

(22-08-2021, 10:10 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  I less than 500K. Green Zone. Still can travel. But now cannot la. Ha.

Sorry can ask a bit more i.e.

1.  Would you prefer to be discharged or undischarged bankrupt? 
2.  Is better to owe lots and lots of money before declaring bankruptcy status right? Owe a little bit can work towards being a discharged bankrupt.  But if you owe millions just declare bankruptcy and just don't care.  Afterall it is still OPM [Image: biggrin.png]

I think now got automatic discharge after 10 years or something? Just pay monthly amount and a small settlement fee?

(22-08-2021, 10:12 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Sorry can ask a bit more i.e.

1.  Would you prefer to be discharged or undischarged bankrupt? 
2.  Is better to owe lots and lots of money before declaring bankruptcy status right? Owe a little bit can work towards being a discharged bankrupt.  But if you owe millions just declare bankruptcy and just don't care.  Afterall it is still OPM [Image: biggrin.png]
Can teach me how to owe a lot? ........ Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(22-08-2021, 11:10 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Can teach me how to owe a lot? ........ Big Grin

I also want to learn from Sharexchange Big Grin

The best fried rice is in China, not Singapore. Serious.

This egg fried rice bot much bigger portion than the outlet selling near my estate 
[Image: angry.gif]

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(22-08-2021, 11:23 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I also want to learn from Sharexchange Big Grin
Shareexchange only $500k lah and that's easy. I am looking for $50 million loan then declare bankrupt....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(22-08-2021, 11:27 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Shareexchange only $500k lah and that's easy. I am looking for $50 million loan then declare bankrupt....... Big Grin

Will need biz ideas then can borrow big money.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(22-08-2021, 02:23 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Will need biz ideas then can borrow big money.

Follow Envy Assets

Smile