Leong Mun Wai concedes names of 6 former Keppel executives shouldn't be published

Leong Mun Wai concedes names of 6 former Keppel executives shouldn't be published, gets called out for 'unparliamentary' behaviour

Read more đź“Ť http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/leong-m...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

For me a very serious unparliamentary behaviour is when asked any question the ruling party first liner is "this is not meaningful" or second liner "I don't see any meaning or reason to...". Such arrogance and uncouth behaviour cannot be how ministers and MPs conduct themselves as servants to the people.

If the ruling party deem that they have mandate to rule, they equally must respect that 39% of the population are in doubt of their leadership and competency thereby have given the opposition mandate to ask questions on policies and how the ruling party conducts itself in office.

Earn your mandate by proving that you are good and right. Earn your respect by working on stuff than to thumb down the opposition or try to ridicule them.

Shame that the PAP has degenerated to such standard.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(22-03-2023, 10:24 PM)Sticw Wrote:  For me a very serious unparliamentary behaviour is when asked any question the ruling party first liner is "this is not meaningful" or second liner "I don't see any meaning or reason to...". Such arrogance and uncouth behaviour cannot be how ministers and MPs conduct themselves as servants to the people.

If the ruling party deem that they have mandate to rule, they equally must respect that 39% of the population are in doubt of their leadership and competency thereby have given the opposition mandate to ask questions on policies and how the ruling party conducts itself in office.

Earn your mandate by proving that you are good and right. Earn your respect by working on stuff than to thumb down the opposition or try to ridicule them.

This is why LHY don’t come back waste his time

Is not he don’t dare

How to since the top judge all so call PAP ppl

Only come Voting We got that chance to change ! Kick pap out

(22-03-2023, 10:24 PM)Sticw Wrote:  For me a very serious unparliamentary behaviour is when asked any question the ruling party first liner is "this is not meaningful" or second liner "I don't see any meaning or reason to...". Such arrogance and uncouth behaviour cannot be how ministers and MPs conduct themselves as servants to the people.

(22-03-2023, 10:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why LHY don’t come back waste his time

Is not he don’t dare

How to since the top judge all so call PAP ppl

Only come Voting We got that chance to change ! Kick pap out

Yes, there are the 39% that did not vote the ruling party in the GE.............earn your respect and not thumbing the opposition MPs in Parliament............. Big Grin