WARREN BUFFET SELLING HIS APPLE STOCK
Exclamation 

https://youtu.be/LX4BWW-Crjs

He has so much ....Apple being his single largest stock holding how to sell?

Now handphones are getting more and more commodities...how yo sell $1500 phones?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-03-2024, 05:46 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He has so much ....Apple being his single largest stock holding how to sell?

Now handphones are getting more and more commodities...how yo sell $1500 phones?

Are u his spokesman?

Smile

(10-03-2024, 06:56 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Are u his spokesman?

No. Just asking a question. You don't have to reply if uou have no answer.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-03-2024, 05:46 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He has so much ....Apple being his single largest stock holding how to sell?

Recently I just upgrade my Apple products after many years of usage. I never choose those high end ones. Apple now a days offer various series is all depend how much you can afford but end of the day come spec , usage is not say much difference is all depend individuals what you going to use it for. Like those video editor , music production folks, photographer obviously most of them will get high end apple products.

Apple every year got announce what their latest stuffs. Sept always the announce of their new hardwares. Apple value is there rah. I speak as " consumer part there . " because i spend yet again on apple products.

HE SELL SO MUCH
THATS WHY IT DROP MAH
msny billionsires are selling, bezos, zukerberg, buffet, jamie dimon etc..

ppl sell me buyed.