Jamus Lim Suggests Schools To Start After 8am So Students Can Have More Rest

Jamus Lim Suggests Schools To Start After 8am So Students Can Have More Rest

https://mustsharenews.com/jamus-lim-scho...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

I concur!

Then parents go to work what time? Then all end up sleeping even later... Lol

You cannot do anything for rats in a rat race. Can't even pretend that there isn't a race why then pretend you not a rat?

Then parents will be late for work having to make breakfast for the school going children. MRT trains will be sardines packed and breakdown more frequently.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(10-03-2022, 11:49 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  Then parents will be late for work having to make breakfast for the school going children. MRT trains will be sardines packed and breakdown more frequently.

Jamus really disappointed.

He was like Chen Show Mao...heavy on credentials but very light on effective and constructive policy suggestions.  His last debate for Minimum Wage was a flop.

(10-03-2022, 11:54 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Jamus really disappointed.

He was like Chen Show Mao...heavy on credentials but very light on effective and constructive policy suggestions.  His last debate for Minimum Wage was a flop.

You are die hard pap supporter. Your comment can be ignored. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

Time stamp not disappointing?

[Image: 1646219840-image.jpg?itok=TppBmOd1]

(10-03-2022, 11:44 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Then parents go to work what time? Then all end up sleeping even later... Lol

You cannot do anything for rats in a rat race. Can't even pretend that there isn't a race why then pretend you not a rat?

Don’t be so strawberry. During my time where I was in Primary 1. I went to school on my own…. Rotfl
At that time still didnt have handphone and pager yet hor…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(10-03-2022, 12:00 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Don’t be so strawberry. During my time where I was in Primary 1. I went to school on my own…. Rotfl

I agree on the strawberry part cos I was out on the streets when I was young. I walk to school when I was in primary 2 and basically on my own since young. Times have changed... Lol

Imho, when u r young , full of vitality energy, u havd to go thru tbe baptism of fire by working studying hard ...
There is really no short cut to long hrs of honest hard work, whether parents working , looking after family or kids studying For a successful life going forward.

(10-03-2022, 12:04 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I agree on the strawberry part cos I was out on the streets when I was young. I walk to school when I was in primary 2 and basically on my own since young. Times have changed... Lol

I still remembered I kena chased by stray dog before.
It was such an unforgettable experience.

(10-03-2022, 11:59 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You are die hard pap supporter. Your comment can be ignored. Rotfl

By making a personal attack on me and resorting to character assassination, you would not diminish the truth in my comment as you hoped.

Muahahahaaa...  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

(10-03-2022, 11:29 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Jamus Lim Suggests Schools To Start After 8am So Students Can Have More Rest

https://mustsharenews.com/jamus-lim-scho...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews
This is a very sensible suggestion which the PAP constantly refuse to adopt.
I remember when my kids were young, I had to wake up early to fetch them to school, then went back to sleep.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(10-03-2022, 12:12 PM)Oyk Wrote:  By making a personal attack on me and resorting to character assassination, you would not diminish the truth in my comment as you hoped.

Show me you have talked anything good about the oppy? Rotfl

(10-03-2022, 12:31 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Show me you have talked anything good about the oppy? Rotfl

I had been singing praises of RK.   Big Grin

(10-03-2022, 12:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I had been singing praises of RK.   Big Grin

How you praise? Thinking

(10-03-2022, 12:35 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  How you praise? Thinking

You see, the House is full of army generals, surgeons, lawyers, scholars.

Not just those from PAP, but we even had an economist in WP who once worked for some world economic body.

But she succeeded in fooling them.

She even fooled her party boss, a "keling kia" a someone here called him.

Is she not praiseworthy?

There was one clip the kid fell off from car as d parent drove off instantly without realising d door was not even closed  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(10-03-2022, 11:54 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Jamus really disappointed.

Well, that's because any policies come out from him, to you is ineffective or unconstructive policies.. Oh ya, even when he voiced out against GST rise, to you is also very light on effective and constructive policy suggestions.

But yes, for this policy, should let someone else to raise while he focus on what he do best, economic policies..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(10-03-2022, 12:38 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You see, the House is full of army generals, surgeons, lawyers, scholars.

Not just those from PAP, but we even had an economist in WP who once worked for some world economic body.

But she succeeded in fooling them.

She even fooled her party boss, a "keling kia" a someone here called him.

Is she not praiseworthy?

I am waiting for her book… will have more insight? Rotfl