World Cup 2022 - Holland Vs Ecuador 26 Nov 2022

This match will be telecast Live on Channel 5. Don't forget to tune in at 12.00 am.

Hope that this match will be as exciting as the Portugal/Ghana match yesterday.

1:0 at 6th mins

Likely a draw game

Ecuador scored one goal in the last min of first half, 1-1

Ecuador is a very strong team, well played

(26-11-2022, 12:49 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Ecuador is a very strong team, well played

OFF SIDE!!

RotflRotflRotfl

referee KAYU!

RotflRotflRotfl

The goal was disallowed for an offside position of another Equador player standing btwn the GK and the Holland defence line.  What a waste it was a beautiful equaliser that was ruled out.

Yup! Agreed with u that Equador is a strong team. Its nice to watch their fluid passing.

ok
1 - 1

What a waste

(26-11-2022, 02:25 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  What a waste

You! Uruguay should have won this match 3-1. They played very well with their fluid attacking moves.

(26-11-2022, 09:42 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  You! Uruguay should have won this match 3-1. They played very well with their fluid attacking moves.

As I predicted it is a draw game, Ecuador could kept attacking throughout the match…guess it will enter the quarter final at least.

(26-11-2022, 09:42 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  You! Uruguay should have won this match 3-1. They played very well with their fluid attacking moves.

look good
pretty or gorgeous
but cannot poke inside, it useless

As for the other match overnight England gave face to USA and only wanted a draw

[Image: 3-F49-CA35-F4-EF-4-CC5-8-FC8-51895-ACAE961.png]

To me first disallowed Ecuador goal should stand as the player offside is not actively in the game as he walk back. The person who strike the goal is onside. I have seen goals allowed for such situation many times in soccer matches. Think the linesman makan suap