World Cup Qatar 2022 Opening Ceremony Live Stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X6ZQftOcqo

YouTube live?
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Wah Morgan freeman sold his soul for oil$$$

Channel 5 got free to air mah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

First match can skip ..saw 10 min including that goal that was disallowed. Equador looks much stronger than Qatar.

Next match Tom night England vs Iran...that one can watch. England always disappoints ...I might bet Iran win

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(21-11-2022, 12:16 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  First match can skip ..saw 10 min including that goal that was disallowed.  Equador looks much stronger than Qatar.

Next match Tom night England vs Iran...that one can watch.  England always disappoints  ...I might bet Iran win

YOU ARE THE NEXT EDMW JINXY SCRABBY

CHOP!

[Image: 524823.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Qatar will lose 2nd half also

(21-11-2022, 12:16 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  First match can skip ..saw 10 min including that goal that was disallowed.  Equador looks much stronger than Qatar.

Next match Tom night England vs Iran...that one can watch.  England always disappoints  ...I might bet Iran win

Yes, Iran has very good drones and Britain is lousy and arrogant

(21-11-2022, 12:55 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Yes, Iran has very good drones and Britain is lousy and arrogant
Both teams rely on set pieces

(21-11-2022, 12:55 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Yes, Iran has very good drones and Britain is lousy and arrogant

heng ar 

it is England not Britain

England far far better than Pathetic Iran

you farking idiot!

(21-11-2022, 12:54 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Qatar will lose 2nd half also

Looks like no. 13 is the star player.  It is a one-sided game, Ecuador is always attacking and very strong on the high balls........ Clapping

(21-11-2022, 12:59 AM)debono Wrote:  Looks like no. 13 is the star player.  It is a one-sided game, Ecuador is always attacking and very strong on the high balls........ Clapping

South American teams are very fast, even European teams can’t win against them, and Ecuador team is 100% made of black players who are much better than Arabs and whites.

(21-11-2022, 01:01 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  South American teams are very fast, even European teams can’t win against them, and Ecuador team is 100% made of black players who are much better than Arabs and whites.

Ecuador play with Brazil and Argentina a lot , in return train them back vs Strong team.

This WC is quite bored, italy never get in , if not mistaken Holland also ?

(21-11-2022, 01:04 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Ecuador play with Brazil and Argentina a lot , in return train them back vs Strong team.

This WC is quite bored,  italy never get in , if not mistaken Holland also ?

Italy and Holland are in the past mostly are  the favorites........... Big Grin

(21-11-2022, 01:11 AM)debono Wrote:  Italy and Holland are in the past mostly are  the favorites........... Big Grin

my current fav WC countries are Italy And Argentina

last time i do like England but now not so back in 90s

(21-11-2022, 01:12 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  my current fav WC countries are Italy And Argentina

last time i do like England but now not so back in 90s

The South Americans are always the hot favorites....... Rolleyes

Oh holland got

now call Neitherland

but italy never..

(21-11-2022, 01:15 AM)debono Wrote:  The South Americans are always the hot favorites....... Rolleyes

BRAzil

Germany

Italy

are very powerful teams

they all win more than 3 WC each
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Exclusive Qatar reveal! Who provides a stable network for 4 billion worldwide fans?
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

闹大了!"世界杯应立刻开除美国队!"

Germany very sia suay!

[Image: 221123150150-03-germany-protest-world-cu...280,c_fill]

https://www.espn.com/soccer/germany-ger/...to-germany

Qatar fans hold Mesut Ozil signs at World Cup in response to Germany protest