Wow i just read from Today , future gen want 6k per month

mention the young gen wanna retire early and managed to have 6k monthly for expenses.

(23-11-2022, 09:43 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  mention the young gen wanna retire early and managed to have 6k monthly for expenses.

by the time they retired, 6k is too little, based on current inflation rate.
[+] 1 user Likes drgn's post

If Ramesh earns $66k per mth

Their expectations of $6k per mth is reasonable

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/yo...bc-2053511

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

To be fair since years ago the gcp's expectation for their dream guy salary ish already over 6K, so if no earn minimal 6K ish cannot find gcp to marry. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
[+] 1 user Likes Soulhacker's post

(23-11-2022, 11:03 AM)Ola Wrote:  If Ramesh earns $66k per mth

Their expectations of $6k per mth is reasonable

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/yo...bc-2053511

in order to earn 6k per month, You must be in the Top management not just this, also need to for work YEARS in the same company.

Unless you are so call " talents " and lucky every time " job hopping " wages increase fast.

Is not easy to earn 6k per month As an Individual work as employee.

Remember the cost of business behind, if paying everyone 6k like that I open business for what??? hire people for what?

On Consumer side also need to pay More due to labour cost , a lot.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(23-11-2022, 11:27 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  in order to earn 6k per month, You must be in the Top management not just this, also need to for work YEARS in the same company.

Unless you are so call " talents " and lucky every time " job hopping " wages increase fast.

Is not easy to earn 6k per month As an Individual work as employee.

Remember the cost of business behind, if paying everyone 6k like that I open business for what??? hire people for what?

On Consumer side also need to pay More due to labour cost , a lot.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up