Tourist told to delete negative review on Agoda immely or face $120k lawsuit t

Tourist told to delete negative review on Agoda immediately or face $120k lawsuit by Thai resort

Read more đź“Ť https://bit.ly/3Fdz7QK

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

resort apply POFMA? power lah.... Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

(09-01-2022, 04:19 PM)wulala Wrote:  resort apply POFMA? power lah.... Rotfl

Learn from our pap gov 🤔🤣
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

must check who are the owners. skali is put and put
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Later they also give present for those compliant.

then gd v gd excellent  review on agoda can t be trusted.
i wonder whether tripadvisor reviews also can be trusted.
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

There is no logic on purpose of reviews. Of course, it is expected to accept negative or positives feedback. Negative feedback is for hotels to improve their quality deliverance and service standards. In Japan, enterprises love to hv customers feedbacks. Even on foods comments, they want to know why customers did not finished their foods.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Anyway, 6 out of 10 get sued.. What will happened to those who gave 1 out of 10?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

the hotel must gives present for positive reviews to all customers who post. win win situation.

(09-01-2022, 05:38 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  There is no logic on purpose of reviews. Of course, it is expected to accept negative or positives feedback. Negative feedback is for hotels to improve their quality deliverance and service standards. In Japan, enterprises love to hv customers feedbacks. Even on foods comments, they want to know why customers did not finished their foods.

The hotel should treat the comments and improve on it.  It should be 'treasured' and not to sue the writer.....
[+] 3 users Like debono's post

Any idea what is the name of the resort? I can't find it in the article..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(09-01-2022, 04:19 PM)wulala Wrote:  resort apply POFMA? power lah.... Rotfl

(08-01-2022, 01:24 AM)PerceivedToBe Wrote:  

He told us then, not to wear masks as it's counter productive

(09-01-2022, 06:40 PM)debono Wrote:  The hotel should treat the comments and improve on it.  It should be 'treasured' and not to sue the writer.....

Not everybody can listen to the actual real comment. Rotfl
Suing is their best weapon.
Human law is biased, I don’t trust human law. I only trust Law of Nature.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Thailand must find out who is the owner first before comment. Hit dog must see who is the master. Suay suay if owned by King can kena jail if still in Thailand.......  Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(09-01-2022, 05:53 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  the hotel must gives present for positive reviews to all customers who post. win win situation.

SAME AS PAP GOVT 
CANT TOLERATE CRITICISM ONLY WELCOME + FEEDBACK
THEIR EGO IS GIGANTICSALLY HUGE NOT V BIG
SO THESE 2 DECADES NO IMPROVEMENTS.
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post