Worry About Ix Shen Who’s Still in Kiev…

[Image: 61-AA8-EB8-59-EC-4412-8-DDC-804-EAE636687.jpg]

[Image: 094-CD305-229-D-4953-9-D1-F-A91-F182802-AE.png]

website image hosting

Russian attack started in Kiev, can he survive?

I worry about the trigger happy AK47 Ukie thugs roaming Kiev.

They might think he proRussia china spy

Hope he got hold of one of Zelensky's 30,000 free for all ak47, and some loaded magazines

By the way, hope the Ukie thugs know where singapore is on the map

AsiaOne: Gunfire, explosions close to Kyiv but morale remains high: Singaporean ex-actor Ix Shen.

http://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/gun...or-ix-shen

Friday (Feb 25) was when he first heard the sounds of gunfire, coming from the harbour not far from his home, he told The Straits Times "Naturally, I ducked, and grabbed my phone," he said. "I tried to show what the firefight was with my phone. The moment it built up to a certain intensity, I thought I better go back into the bunker, somewhere safe."

When there is an air raid siren or the sound of shooting, Mr Shen said he and his wife and some residents take shelter in the basement carpark below their Soviet-era nine-floor apartment building, while others hide out in the stairwells.

Read Also
Former TV actor Ix Shen and Ukrainian wife not leaving the country despite Russian invasion
Former TV actor Ix Shen and Ukrainian wife not leaving the country despite Russian  nudie

The sight of Ukrainian military vehicles on their streets....In another update, Mr Shen is seen arranging heavy bags of cat litter against his windows. "I've dug some trenches during my days in the army, but never have I thought that I would be using cat litter as sandbags," he said, as a siren sounded briefly in the distance.

"There's no other building in front of my building, and if there's going to be any stray or ricocheting bullets, my windows might be damaged, and we might get injured while we are inside. So putting cat litter

Mr Shen said his wife, a medical officer with a Ukrainian reserve unit, had not been called up yet as of Monday, and friends working in the local hospitals said that everything is still operating normally for now. But situation could soon become worse.

He has received an SMS from the Ukrainian government to be prepared for fighting to build up, and to prepare enough food, water and clothing to go a bunker should air raid sirens be heard.

Said Mr Shen: "Many Ukrainians from what I see on the social websites, they are optimistic, because the morale is high among the public, reservist soldiers and front line regular fighters... no one is backing down."

(01-03-2022, 10:34 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  AsiaOne: Gunfire, explosions close to Kyiv but morale remains high: Singaporean ex-actor Ix Shen.

http://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/gun...or-ix-shen

That was in the morning, Russian troops are attacking Kiev today, Putin set deadline as 2 Mar, can he come out alive tomorrow?

He don't even need to worry because he is Chinese.

lol best he wave China Flag.

Do you heard him speak Mandrain?? now got that PRC Tone unlike last time he in SG.

I guess he also go China have some project work also than before go Ukriane stay there.

So far any PAP member advise him to come back?

(01-03-2022, 11:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  He don't even need to worry because he is Chinese.

lol best he wave China Flag.

Do you heard him speak Mandrain?? now got that PRC Tone unlike last time he in SG.

I guess he also go China have some project work also than before go Ukriane stay there.

You cannot get the PRC tone just by working in China. To get that tone you must learn the language while lying on the belly of a PRC mei mei. The same applies to all other languages like indonesian, English, etc....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

He saf train what worry of what

(02-03-2022, 06:03 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  He saf train what worry of what

Did he completed the SAF training? I asked because the last chapter is about running away from unnecessary danger  which he appeared to be ignorant of it and still stuck there...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

The Russians are not going to kill him. Don't listen to the lies on the western media.

Putin simply want to install a Russian friendly gahmen, not killing innocent civilians.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

最新北京爷们在基辅关于一些虚假信息辟谣视频来了

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XfHo46G6uw

(01-03-2022, 10:01 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 61-AA8-EB8-59-EC-4412-8-DDC-804-EAE636687.jpg]

[Image: 094-CD305-229-D-4953-9-D1-F-A91-F182802-AE.png]

website image hosting

you worry he run out of condoms, is it ?

people enjoying life as a predator ....................preying on vulnerable Ukrainian women..............

maybe he's the Turtlehead that got actor Edwin Goh an Ukrainian babe too............
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post