Would Singapore accept the mass migration of HK protesters?

[Image: 42697-BBD-630-A-4-F55-B23-B-E58-C599-FE8-A9.png]

Hongkies wont come to Sg lah.
You forgot 1997 when Hk returned to China..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

most of the rich one gone to Australia or Canada

the not so rich one will be in Malaysia or UK

Singapore ...very few

(12-09-2022, 03:53 PM)keys Wrote:  most of the rich one gone to Australia or Canada

the not so rich one will be in Malaysia or UK

Singapore ...very few

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/28/hong-kon...homes.html

(12-09-2022, 04:02 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/28/hong-kon...homes.html

Those Expat la... they run road bec of China 0 Covid shit...I also will run dont say them

My mud friend also quit after lockdown after lockdown, his nose is also bruised ..bec kena rape so frequently

Most them go under cover here. Planning has to be done. Our rental prices rise when those surrounding countries drop.

Those rioter fvckers better don't come though flg might welcome them. 

Once these HKies know ISA laws..they won't come.

Smile

Many seem to forgotten that a lot of hong kee already came here once before 1997, just that after 1997 many also choose to go back after naively believe in CCP 50yrs no changes promises and ganna self-pwn nao.

In fact last time a lot of talents from their entertainment industry (not just celebrities, but also backend type like script writers, stunt artists, directors etc) did come over in the 80s and contributed a lot to the improvement of TCS drama back then.

So except for those few real xenophobic one (ie sinkie that really hate foreigners rather than just against open leg policies), moi really don't see any issues with red dot accepting these people especially those with real talents. Maybe just some wumao or little pink worry about the brain drain so trying to portray these Hong kee migrants as troublemaker and riotiers so to scare sinkie into not taking them nia.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

It depends on whether hongkies want the freedom to vote, or the freedom to riot. Those who want the latter should go to US and UK, not SG.

Better for them to go to mudland. They would be treated as second class ppl though they would tell the mud labd ppl they ate not Chinese but hkies.
But f lah your skin is Chinese skin.

quite a few came to sgtalk to spam

honkang 逃跑速度天下第二

Their motherland is UK lah.. don't come sinkie land..

Want to come, all go serve NS first regardless of gender.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

This Min Yan guy said he's amazed at the ignorance of some people but he himself is ignorant about us. We do allow chewing gums here just not the sale of it.