Singapore joins the same COVID classification as Afghanistan, North Korea and Syria.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/unite...to-unknown

The United States Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on Tuesday (Jan 4) reclassified its Covid-19 travel advisory for Singapore, guiding Americans to avoid travel to the South-east Asian nation because the level of the disease there is "unknown".

"Because the current situation in Singapore is unknown, even fully vaccinated travellers may be at risk for getting and spreading Covid-19 variants," the CDC said in its advisory.

On its website, the CDC said it uses Covid-19 data reported by the World Health Organisation and other official sources to make determinations about Travel Health Notice (THN) levels.

It said that if a destination does not provide data, its THN level is designated as "unknown" and travellers are advised to follow THN Level 4 recommendations.

Under the highest Level 4 classification, Americans are told to avoid travel to the destination because the infections are very high.

Singapore, which was previously classified under THN Level 4, now joins the same classification category as Afghanistan, North Korea and Syria.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Why OKY does not provide COVID data to USA CDC for travel classification ?

I will classify USA as the most dangerous place to travel to.
Same people saying force labour in Xinjiang.

It's like the pot calling the zebra black. The 1million daily cases country is saying our 842 case-number is not reliable?

(05-01-2022, 10:18 AM)forum456 Wrote:  Why OKY does not provide COVID data to USA CDC for travel classification ?

Oh yes, why does OKY not provide Covid-19 data to USA CDC.....?

I think SG gave the data, but CDC probably didn't believe it. USA has 1mil cases, how can SG have only 800+?

(05-01-2022, 10:42 AM)starbugs Wrote:  I think SG gave the data, but CDC probably didn't believe it. USA has 1mil cases, how can SG have only 800+?
But we provide true figures to USA CDC......

(05-01-2022, 10:42 AM)starbugs Wrote:  I think SG gave the data, but CDC probably didn't believe it. USA has 1mil cases, how can SG have only 800+?

OKY has to find out from USA CDC and update Singaporeans why Singapore is same as Afghanistan, North Korea and Syria.

If OKY keeps quiet means something is wrong with Singapore.

So many amdk worshippers discredit our own garmen based on amdk rubbish
真是长他人志气 灭自己威风
Very laokui and siasuay

Actually good (safe) for sg if us people don't come coz us level of covid is known to be very high.

(05-01-2022, 12:15 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  Actually good (safe)  for sg if us people don't come coz us level of covid is  known to be very high.

I rather US passports can come to SG instead of those from India

But even if you pay them to come, i doubt US citizens will come even if we hv Level 1

like snakes and ladders game, very unpredictable and unreliable

[Image: IMG-20220105-140759-236.jpg]

(05-01-2022, 10:58 AM)debono Wrote:  But we provide true figures to USA CDC......

[Image: 6-DE3-F56-B-266-B-4390-A8-E3-77-BA08-FB9-B45.jpg]

(05-01-2022, 03:49 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 6-DE3-F56-B-266-B-4390-A8-E3-77-BA08-FB9-B45.jpg]

Something wrong with his shoulder...