Wow:: HC disagrees with OYK/MOH over non disclosure of unlinked cases

[Image: image.png]
 I support HC's view
[+] 1 user Likes J2S's post

The empress dowager speaks, the eunuchs better listen. Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like starbugs's post

wow is Ong trying to pull a fast one to meet his KPI and at the expense of the people? this is very dangerous. we are not talking about dollar and sense here, we are talking about 'LIFE'.
Please don't LIfE to us...
[+] 2 users Like wulala's post

Ah Ong crash landed ... what a denting comment

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

No need HC to say. We can see how dumb this clown is from the rubbish he spewed whenever he opened his mouth...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 3 users Like Huliwang's post

This lady becoming like Calvin talk too much as Public minister's wife!If your husband accept his subordinate's appointment , you can disagree but still have to submit to your husband's authority!

I wonder how many Singaporean will actually buy the explanation:

"stop providing information on the number of linked and unlinked cases as this is “no longer as relevant as before”"

Let me give you an example to illustrate how not convincing this is:

You are a manager of IT support function. For the last 3 months, your SLA stay above 95%, which is your KPI..

However, the number of Severity 1 (most severe case) has raised from single digit from 2 months ago to mid/high double digit in current month.

Then you tell the IT Director, since SLA is above 95% for last 3 months, reporting of Severity 1 cases is “no longer as relevant as before” in the monthly reporting.

The IT Director will probably slap you left, right, centre for saying that.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

Hopeless OKY

moh tried to hide their incompetence by hiding the unlinked cases

ignorance is bliss
by not revealing the unlink
they tot it will magically go away
and everything will be ok

while sgporean who are unaware how serious
still go abt their day
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(09-09-2021, 12:57 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I wonder how many Singaporean will actually buy the explanation:

"stop providing information on the number of linked and unlinked cases as this is “no longer as relevant as before”"

Let me give you an example to illustrate how not convincing this is:

You are a manager of IT support function. For the last 3 months, your SLA stay above 95%, which is your KPI..

However, the number of Severity 1 (most severe case) has raised from single digit from 2 months ago to mid/high double digit in current month.

Then you tell the IT Director, since SLA is above 95% for last 3 months, reporting of Severity 1 cases is “no longer as relevant as before” in the monthly reporting.

The IT Director will probably slap you left, right, centre for saying that.

different la.
dont report to public does not means moh dont monitor mah. 
Why public must know? kaypoh ah?

different la.
[+] 1 user Likes KimJL's post

This spread has become a runaway train crashing through whatever barriers we humans put up. You have to trace the unlink cases to try and short circuit the spread.

tomorrow will be a better day

There goes OYK's chance to be PM. Laofoye gave thumbs down.

[Image: 5254e1b81605fb0d1a000001.jpg]

Worst possible  time to pull wool over our eyes. OYK is treating the electorate like retards. He is worse dan kee chiu. Pinky is to blame for oways picking idiots to run the country. From Jo Teo to Disgracefool to dis mud soldier.

For once Mdm Bad Luck is opining something useful. Pl wake Pinky from his idea and appoint an actual doctor to helm MOH. Janil is a smart fella, get him. 大材小用。

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/governm...hey-though

Experts have spoken, so...

Responding to Ms Ho’s view that unlinked cases indicate how many there might be in time to come, Dr Lim said he has not yet seen empiric data to show any strong correlation between the number of reported unlinked cases and future infectious figures.

MTF’s moves to evolve data reported are “absolutely appropriate”: infectious disease expert

Senior consultant in NUH’s infectious diseases division Dale Fisher, who also teaches at NUS’s school of medicine, takes this further, arguing that if we are transitioning to Covid-19 being endemic, the number of cases will have to eventually stop being counted as well — not just the number of unlinked cases.

OKY should be sacked because he is responsible for the covid increase to 300+ daily.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(09-09-2021, 01:46 PM)KimJL Wrote:     fferent la.
Don't know what is your intention of posting in font size 1. If you don't want people to read, might as well don't post.

But let me help you restore back to font size 12 so that I can reply you.

You don't want to know doesn't mean the rest don't want to know..I am one of those public who want to know, and i am not kaypoh coz I am community conscious and want to know what many unlinked cases are running around in the neighborhood.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(09-09-2021, 02:41 PM)KimJL Wrote:  https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/governm...hey-though

Responding to Ms Ho’s view that unlinked cases indicate how many there might be in time to come, Dr Lim said he has not yet seen empiric data to show any strong correlation between the number of reported unlinked cases and future infectious figures.

MTF’s moves to evolve data reported are “absolutely appropriate”: infectious disease expert

Senior consultant in NUH’s infectious diseases division Dale Fisher, who also teaches at NUS’s school of medicine, takes this further, arguing that if we are transitioning to Covid-19 being endemic, the number of cases will have to eventually stop being counted as well — not just the number of unlinked cases.

Who is dis gila 'dr' lim. Then why report all along since got no bearing. What is the 'r' no. for.

Dis train to Bus interchange is being manned by idiots. Since pple are eventually going to die, there is no need to treat them.
Luckily our own talent prof Leo is lucid and tells it as it is. God please save us.

(09-09-2021, 02:41 PM)KimJL Wrote:  https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/governm...hey-though

Since when and who made Dr Lim into an endemic expert? This is the first time since I am born to experience a situation like this and suddenly got expert jumps out to spew craps. Once you hear of experts, just ignorebit because they are wrong all the time. Since the start of this pandemic so many experts have come and go and all wrong. 

Just use common sense will know that data on unlink cases is still very important...... Rolleyes

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(09-09-2021, 04:08 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Since when and who made Dr Lim into an endemic expert? This is the first time since I am born to experience a situation like this and suddenly got expert jumps out to spew craps. Once you hear of experts, just ignorebit because they are wrong all the time. Since the start of this pandemic so many experts have come and go and all wrong. 

Just use common sense will know that data on unlink cases is still very important...... Rolleyes

Many self proclaimed experts nowadays.

Unlinked cases are important to the policy makers but maybe we don't need to know.

What's the use of knowing this figure for us ? Won't help us at all except for gossips.

We just need to take care and try not to get of spread the virus. 

It is double confirmed endemic. Remember to boost your immune system.

do they dun monitor hence no report, or still monitor but no report?

[Image: Jp35X.gif]

(09-09-2021, 04:18 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  do they dun monitor hence no report, or still monitor but no report?

Yes, this is important. If they can't monitor because the number is getting too big then I can still understand. But if they have the data and don't want to give, then I think it's not reasonable. The number of unlinked case will tell us the severity of the situation.

(09-09-2021, 04:47 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yes, this is important. If they can't monitor because the number is getting too big then I can still understand. But if they have the data and don't want to give, then I think it's not reasonable. The number of unlinked case will tell us the severity of the situation.

I disagree. Eventually the unlinked will be linked.  

I can tell the severity by the total case numbers. Knowing the unlinked cases don't matter to me.... only to stress me up.

But moh should still track unlinked cases so they know which strategies to use.

Anyway if it is going endemic, then we should expect many people to get it on a daily basis. Just hope the vaccines protect us from severe illness.

Singapore to live with COVID will not work after 1 year of vaccination if there is no annual booster to sustain the vaccination protection.

Your vaccination protection will drop below 40% after 1year.

To live with COVID will become to die with COVID.

(09-09-2021, 08:24 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Singapore to live with COVID will not work after 1 year of vaccination if there is no annual booster to sustain the vaccination protection.

Yup, the probability of getting kill by vivid is very high..  ...... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(09-09-2021, 08:24 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Singapore to live with COVID will not work after 1 year of vaccination if there is no annual booster to sustain the vaccination protection.

But your immune system will build up over time. Better than vaccines

(09-09-2021, 08:28 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Yup, the probability of getting kill by vivid is very high..  ...... Rolleyes

all vaccines are emergency and experimentally approved.

once the booster shot is not effective against covid in the long term.
PAP will need to flip prata again.

if there is no effective vaccine against covid on a long term basis, how to live with covid ?

(09-09-2021, 08:33 PM)RichDad Wrote:  But your immune system will build up over time. Better than vaccines

where is your scientific proof of your statement for covid ?

need concrete proof because it involves lives of 6 millions of people in Singapore.

Is there any covid vaccine company in this world which can guarantee 90% protection if we take their vaccine jab annually ?

We must be able to sue the company for $billions if more than 10% of vaccinated Singaporeans die per year due to COVID .

If yes, we can live with COVID permanently if we are prepared to sacrifice 10% of vaccinated Singaporeans.