Wow I envy this guy just now I saw at car park

saw this stylish guy smoking chit chat a girl beside is a big white BMW, it seem 7 series can tell as the BMW is spacious.

After the guy smoked finish I thought he drive , is not. He take his big traveller bag from the passenger seat than kiss kiss with that girl and the girl go drive off the BMW and wave good by to him.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

you cheeby.....
talk so much

[Image: ABG_NPNT.gif]

(22-11-2022, 04:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  saw this stylish guy smoking chit chat a girl beside is a big white BMW, it seem 7 series can tell as the BMW is spacious.

After the guy smoked finish I thought he drive , is not. He take his big traveller bag from the passenger seat than kiss kiss with that girl and the girl go drive off the BMW and wave good by to him.

You mean he gigolo and you envy his kkj bigger than yours ah? .... Confused

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Which is the part you envy? The guy smoking, or his chitchatting with the girl, or the BMW, or simply that he's stylish?

when next when you see these ppl, try to befriend them. they might hv lobangs for you

(22-11-2022, 05:43 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  when next when you see these ppl, try to befriend them. they might hv lobangs for you

chances are much higher if you approach them like this

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47bb7vmvtx0aanvu76dq...y.gif&ct=g]