Wow! More than 11,000 cases ah!

https://youtu.be/3pF4GadEQVY?t=1

(28-06-2022, 11:00 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Dun forget about TB, HIV ……...

Cannot think too much already if not many will be imprisoned by stress instead of the virus.

OYK already gave warning hor. So better take heed and do the necessary to protect yourself....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(29-06-2022, 01:37 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  OYK already gave warning hor. So better take heed and do the necessary to protect yourself....... Rolleyes

Is Obviously OYK they all have the Live datas before hand orelse how to prepare " scripts to say " and prepare?

Daily MOH data realised is " Outdated ones "

This is why OYK just now even ' brag " claim See I said high spike of cases is coming

he also mention these few days expect Higher number of cases.

He already knows beforehand.

(29-06-2022, 01:46 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Is Obviously OYK they all have the Live datas before hand orelse how to prepare " scripts to say " and prepare?

Daily MOH data realised is " Outdated ones "

This is why OYK just now even ' brag " claim See I said high spike of cases is coming

he also mention these few days expect Higher number of cases.

He already knows beforehand.

No need live data lah. They know when going to spike by the events they arranged. For example roughly they will know July and August big spike because got many human gathering events like Stanchart Marathon, Formula one and NDP. Even my Rottweiler also know... .... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

We voted them, but Our leaders don't care 

So, why vote for them?

. Failures

DPM Laerence Wong was leading task force

PM Lee says the govt calls in handling Covid19 were not right

The virus very clever,hide don't know where than suddenly spread out in thousands than maybe next day dissappear in air...Covid -19.
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

(29-06-2022, 05:29 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  The virus very clever,hide don't know where than suddenly spread out in thousands than maybe next day dissappear in air...Covid -19.

Failed @ the highest level

(29-06-2022, 01:37 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  OYK already gave warning hor. So better take heed and do the necessary to protect yourself....... Rolleyes

I already said he is the best Choice….
Dont believe me… Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Why cannot get rid of covid because actual figures are more than expected maybe now already 30k.

(29-06-2022, 06:57 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Why cannot get rid of covid because actual figures are more than expected maybe now already 30k.

Total infected could already more than 2.5m,
but those infected with delta and earlier variant has very little protections.
Omicron infected slightly better if there are closer.

Double mask or better mask must implemented for all indoor activities if they do not have any degree of CB
Govt is dragging their feet.

(28-06-2022, 09:03 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-2022-06-28-21-01-10-13.png]
Let's just say we do have foresight 

ITE 

is the end

Recession is inevitable. We have 80% covid cases after company made us do self - ART Test yesterday. Though mostly mild cases, but this also means many of us will be taking MC.

(29-06-2022, 08:08 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Recession is inevitable. We have 80% covid cases after company made us do self - ART Test yesterday. Though mostly mild cases, but this also means many of us will be taking MC.

Take MC can still WFH. If your company never learn the lesson from this pandemic then your company will be in recession. Doesn't mean whole economy will go into recession.

Until now I haven tio covid, all those that tio were my friends and family who got the 3 mRNA shots...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(29-06-2022, 08:13 AM)winbig Wrote:  Take MC can still WFH. If your company never learn the lesson from this pandemic then your company will be in recession. Doesn't mean whole economy will go into recession.

It is supply chain/ logistics and cannot work from home.

(29-06-2022, 08:19 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  It is supply chain/ logistics and cannot work from home.

U mean u work in warehouse and need to physically move cargoes?

(29-06-2022, 07:56 AM)Odessy Wrote:  Let's just say we do have foresight 

ITE 

is the end
No one say they cannot open border but they shouldn't loose guard against spreading like fire. They didn't do right yet later ask residents not to flood the health services.😅
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

[Image: 52-F6-C5-C2-CBBB-407-D-B9-F1-29-B8-E29-A75-DB.jpg]