Wow Punggol soon become like Orchard rd ?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/2...l-district

Next Orchard Rd is Geylang lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Will become paradise area..all Million dollar flat there...

see carefully....

it is....

PUNJAB DIGITAL DISTRICT

CECA ON OUR MINDS
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

(29-04-2024, 10:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/2...l-district

It will take one generation and some before Punggol becomes a mature estate like Toa Payoh or Ang Mo Kio. That's 30 to 40 years and those who got the keys at age 30 would be in their 60s and 70s by that time.

And the only person at this forum who's still alive would be Sgbuffet who would be a very old man. I believe all the rest of us would have died by then.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(29-04-2024, 11:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It will take one generation and some before Punggol becomes a mature estate like Toa Payoh or Ang Mo Kio. That's 30 to 40 years and those who got the keys at age 30 would be in their 60s and 70s by that time.

And the only person at this forum who's still alive would be Sgbuffet who would be a very old man. I believe all the rest of us would have died by then.

SG butt so young? in his early 30s or 20s?

(29-04-2024, 11:25 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  see carefully....

it is....

PUNJAB DIGITAL DISTRICT

CECA ON OUR MINDS

Punggol for sure is Top Fav for Any CECA coming to SG for work. The India international school is there. They have one more is near TPY outside i think ? Whampoa or where.

Next IT hub at Punggol sure for will be like 2nd Changi business park in marking....

Orchard road has lost its shine for quite some time now

(29-04-2024, 11:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  SG butt so young? in his early 30s or 20s?

He's 40.  I assume that he would still be alive 30 to 40 years from today.  As for me, I may not be alive in 5 years' time, that is, the GE after this coming one.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(29-04-2024, 11:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Punggol for sure is Top Fav for Any CECA coming to SG for work. The India international school is there. They have one more is near TPY outside i think ? Whampoa or where.

Next IT hub at Punggol sure for will be like 2nd Changi business park in marking....

and every single day you will meet into one just like rameshit 
with a holier than thou attitude disrupting destroying your way of life wellbeing and so on

are you gonna be happy living with it?

YOU VOTED FOR PAP
YOU VOTED FOR PAP
YOU VOTED FOR PAP
YOU VOTED FOR PAP
YOU VOTED FOR PAP
YOU VOTED FOR PAP
YOU VOTED FOR PAP
YOU VOTED FOR PAP
YOU VOTED FOR PAP

(29-04-2024, 11:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Punggol for sure is Top Fav for Any CECA coming to SG for work. The India international school is there. They have one more is near TPY outside i think ? Whampoa or where.

Like that hotel should be near Changi. Can tap on Changi airport facilities..
Punggol is not good ideal anyway as link to Malaysia will be up soon.

One or two Orchard malls should relocate to Newly estates like Punggol and Tengah.
Competition are less intensive.