Wumao Tactic Only Drawing Ridicule to Ownself

Got a lot of Wumaos both here and in EDMW doing the “our enemies claim xxx about CCP/China for xx years, but things still the same” argument.

But this style has been attracting a lot of retort and ridicule in the end. It just incites CCP enemies to dig out successfully disprove the Wumaos in the end.

I told my fellow pro-CCP brothers and sisters that, but they all dare not change tactics. Something about if they don’t use tactics taught in the Wumao courses and the Wumao argument playbook, this is dishonoring their seniors and managers, all the way up to Winnie himself.

So in my heart I was thinking “顽固不化就是顽固不化,没有办法的。”

(16-02-2023, 08:11 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Got a lot of 

Streets of Philadelphia, Kensington Ave Documentary, December 30-31, 2022.

Kensington ave Philadelphia ] into the vortex

(16-02-2023, 08:15 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

Streets of Philadelphia, Kensington Ave Documentary, December 30-31, 2022.

I only giving Wumaos good advice, but you all don’t want to listen to me.

Amdk arse lickers stooge’s
Tactic Only Drawing Ridicule to Ownself
Still licking hard hard hor LOL LOL LOL
https://media.tenor.com/JZVHcoA5tVkAAAAM...y-edmw.gif https://media.tenor.com/1aSHGirgw0sAAAAM...arious.gif
[+] 1 user Likes Omnipresent88's post

(16-02-2023, 08:16 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  I only giving Wumaos good advice, but you all don’t want to listen to me.

How Did This Happen? A Documentary About Kensington, Philadelphia

For Wumao 队, I only give good advice.

You all too blind to see good advice?

(16-02-2023, 08:18 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  For Wumao 队, I only give good advice.

You all too blind to see good advice?

I Went To Every Single Homeless Camp In Los Angeles

Why Wumaos don’t want to see their tactics are just waste their efforts only?

(16-02-2023, 08:11 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Got a lot of 

【頭條開講下集】美火車出軌釋放驚世劇毒!真相曝光!只為賺錢大裁員!基建老舊設備殘破!運輸部長還神隱!官方竟說這次出事只是特例? 20230215 @HeadlinesTalk

(16-02-2023, 08:11 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Got a lot of Wumaos both here and in EDMW doing the “our enemies claim xxx about CCP/China for xx years, but things still the same” argument.

But this style has been attracting a lot of retort and ridicule in the end. It just incites CCP enemies to dig out successfully disprove the Wumaos in the end.

I told my fellow pro-CCP brothers and sisters that, but they all dare not change tactics. Something about if they don’t use tactics taught in the Wumao courses and the Wumao argument playbook, this is dishonoring their seniors and managers, all the way up to Winnie himself.

You mean your indian keling kia with all the corrupt snakes hailing from the infested water of Ganges River are NOT DRAWING RIDICULE??!!!

Please look at yourself in the mirror keling kia kelhot2001- you would be surprised your face is sooty!
[+] 2 users Like sporeguy's post

All Wumaos must work together to brainstorm for ideas!

There must be a tactic that works. All tactics used so far have only served to turn the everyone further and further away from CCP ideology.

This may ruin CCP’s world standing and credibility even more.

I strongly believe all Wumaos operating in Singapore online message boards should get together and discuss ways of propagating CCP’s propaganda without making people disgusted with CCP.

(16-02-2023, 08:16 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  I only giving Wumaos good advice, but you all don’t want to listen to me.

Yr advice has no benefits.

Smile

You are the stubborn one  who can’t see the US empire is falling lah. Rotfl

你才是那个执迷不悟的家伙,美帝已经无力回天了!

US is called United States of America. Do you know why? 好的时候聚在一起称兄道弟。不好的时候会….?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(17-02-2023, 12:07 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Yr advice has no benefits.

It has a lot of benefits.

But unfortunately, most Wumaos cannot see very far ahead.

(17-02-2023, 09:39 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  It has a lot of benefits.

[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

See la. Trying to help shittyhantam over the uselessness of his tactics, but tio rebuffed like that.

Nowadays, CCP anyhow recruit their Wumaos. All cannot see far one.

(17-02-2023, 09:51 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  See la. Trying to help shittyhantam over the uselessness of his tactics, but tio rebuffed like that.

Nowadays, CCP anyhow recruit their Wumaos. All cannot see far one.

I don’t understand why Wumaos don’t have this thing called gratitude.

People give them good advice on what tacyics they should stop using, they respond with unkindness.

Amdk arse lickers stooge’s Ownself talk to Ownself liao go suck harder hor
https://media.tenor.com/JZVHcoA5tVkAAAAM...y-edmw.gif https://media.tenor.com/Ozv6zQhurgIAAAAM...-happy.gif https://media.tenor.com/1aSHGirgw0sAAAAM...arious.gif

(17-02-2023, 10:03 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  I don’t understand why Wumaos don’t have this thing called gratitude.

People give them good advice on what tacyics they should stop using, they respond with unkindness.

[Image: 0686048a-5a6a-4411-af97-8f04caf4cd8e.jpeg]
[Image: FMluxTvXoAMg_Cw?format=jpg&name=900x900].

I think in the end, the one “our enemies claim xxx about CCP/China for xx years, but things still the same” argument that is most accurate is this one:

“People claim CCP can evolve our Wumao tactics, but after some years, Wumao tactics still exactly the same, even failed tactics still in use. 这是祖国不屈不挠的精神”

(17-02-2023, 10:12 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  I think in the end, the one “our enemies claim xxx about CCP/China for xx years, but things still the same” argument that is most accurate is this one:

“People claim CCP can evolve our Wumao tactics, but after some years, Wumao tactics still exactly the same, even failed tactics still in use. 这是祖国不屈不挠的精神”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/a...raq-attack

Wikileaks reveals video showing US air crew shooting down Iraqi civilians

A secret video showing US air crew falsely claiming to have encountered a firefight in Baghdad and then laughing at the dead after launching an air strike that killed a dozen people, including two Iraqis working for Reuters news agency, was revealed by Wikileaks today.

The footage of the July 2007 attack was made public in a move that will further anger the Pentagon, which has drawn up a report identifying the whistleblower website as a threat to national security. The US defence department was embarrassed when that confidential report appeared on the Wikileaks site last month alongside a slew of military documents.

https://www.wsj.com/video/footage-us-sol...2D79B.html

Video of U.S. Soldiers Firing on Iraqi Civilians

WikiLeaks releases graphic video of a U.S. military Apache helicopter strike in Baghdad three years ago, which killed two Reuters employees and a number of other people. Video courtesy of AFP.

[Image: b6556103-1e8a-41f3-9c2b-e176947aae19.jpeg]

The U.S. Has 750 Overseas Military Bases, and Continues to Build More to Encircle China

So when can Wumaos gather together to learn new tactics?

(17-02-2023, 09:39 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  It has a lot of benefits.

C'mon. You know he is right. Today, they got wumao. If change tactic, they will get nothing.

LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA’S SKID ROW VS. PHILADELPHIA PENNSYLVANIA’S SKID ROW

Streets of Philadelphia, Kensington Area Highlight , What happened In a Month.

(17-02-2023, 08:38 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  C'mon.  You know he is right.  Today,  they got wumao.  If change tactic, they will get nothing.

But truth is, with such tactics now, they deserve nothing.

(16-02-2023, 08:11 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Got a lot of Wumaos both here and in EDMW doing the “our enemies claim xxx about CCP/China for xx years, but things still the same” argument.

What I have written here, I am serious. This is good advice.

“True Story, “ Streets of Philadelphia, June, 2022,