https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=79707

wanna be influenza desperate for likes

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

She'll know when she gets old, and it will be soon. Time passes quickly.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

The old are weaker due to muscle loss

I will give them my seat

The young kids, nah!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(05-12-2022, 05:22 PM)Ola Wrote:  The old are weaker due to muscle loss

I will give them my seat

The young kids, nah!
The old without exercises will have weak legs, and thus will appreciate a seat in the MRT.... crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Here the train journey is short. Oversea, the train journey can be 5-6 hours. Even young people will also look for seats.

(05-12-2022, 05:44 PM)theold Wrote:  Here the train journey is short. Oversea, the train journey can be 5-6 hours. Even young people will also look for seats.

From Tuas to Pasir Ris may take 2 hours in our MRT............ crying

her time would cum
recently my left leg would tremble whenever I stand too long (10-15mins)
I would rather miss a few train and  wait for a empty train nowadays

doing yoga exercise to strengthen my core b4 too late
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

(05-12-2022, 05:55 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  her time would cum
recently my left leg would tremble whenever I stand too long (10-15mins)
I would rather miss a few train and  wait for a empty train nowadays

doing yoga exercise to strengthen my core b4 too late

Are you a senior citizen........? Thinking

(05-12-2022, 05:58 PM)debono Wrote:  Are you a senior citizen........? Thinking
last time PCC too much

(05-12-2022, 06:05 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  last time PCC too much

That could lead to weak knees........... Rotfl Laughing nudie

XMM better don't be pregnant. Using her own words, "They still can stand because frankly, I’ve never seen a standing pregnant lady fall down on the train."

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(05-12-2022, 06:37 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  XMM better don't be pregnant. Using her own words, "They still can stand because frankly, I’ve never seen a standing pregnant lady fall down on the train."

If a pregnant woman were to fall inside a train she may have a miscarriage........ crying

(05-12-2022, 07:29 PM)debono Wrote:  If a pregnant woman were to fall inside a train she may have a miscarriage........ crying
She can don't give seat to an elderly, that's fine coz u can't force it on someone, but dun give this kind of fxxx up reason.

What goes around come round..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Have seen these people get scoldings from other elder passengers very often. If she can stand such scolding..
[+] 1 user Likes revealer's post

(05-12-2022, 08:02 PM)revealer Wrote:  Have seen these people get scoldings from other elder passengers very often.  If she can stand such scolding..

If one is young and physically fit, it is best to let the reserved seat to a handicapped, elderly or pregnant woman......what's the big deal...... Big Grin nudie

I totally agree with xmm, if old people can't stand for long, then they should take a taxi or stay at their neighborhoods instead of squeezing with the working class

(05-12-2022, 08:11 PM)TopSage Wrote:  I totally agree with xmm, if old people can't stand for long, then they should take a taxi or stay at their neighborhoods instead of squeezing with the working class

Sometimes the elderly also needs to travel to run errands and they cannot afford to take a taxi, so the next best thing is to take the efficient MRT... Clapping

(05-12-2022, 07:36 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  She can don't give seat to an elderly, that's fine coz u can't force it on someone, but dun give this kind of fxxx up reason.

What goes around come round..

True, for her to ask this kind of thing make me feel our education fails.

(05-12-2022, 09:12 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  True, for her to ask this kind of thing make me feel our education fails.

Our schools must reintroduce the subject Ethics...... crying

There are unreasonable old folks too. Once, an old man demanded my MRT seat that was not a reserved seat even though there was one such available seat two metres away.

(05-12-2022, 09:54 PM)starbugs Wrote:  There are unreasonable old folks too. Once, an old man demanded my MRT seat that was not a reserved seat even though there was one such available seat two metres away.

It takes all sorts to make the world.......... Laughing Rotfl