Xi picked up the phone and threw a set of compulsory questions to Biden!

Rotfl

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202109/1233907.shtml

Based on respecting each other's core concerns and properly managing differences, Xi said that relevant departments of the two countries can continue contact and dialogue, advance coordination and cooperation on climate change, epidemic prevention and control, economic recovery and major international and regional issues, and tap into more cooperation potential to add more positive factors to bilateral relations.
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

That is bery stupid of Fatty Xi, Bye-den is dementia senile old fugg ..... how will he answer these questions.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

He spoke mandarin, how can Biden understand?

(10-09-2021, 02:37 PM)dynamite Wrote:  He spoke mandarin, how can Biden understand?

Biden can just employ the services of an interpreter.....

Open book exam!

Likely in less than 4 years somebody else is in charge? 

With a new game and a new set of rules?

(10-09-2021, 03:15 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  Likely in less than 4 years somebody else is in charge? 

That is the American system, whereas the Chinese system can allow the President to serve unlimited terms.

Biden have been trying to get a visit to china without success. Why Alamak so sour and suan china during her Asia trip... Becos she couldn't get an invite to china

(10-09-2021, 03:21 PM)debono Wrote:  That is the American system, whereas the Chinese system can allow the President to serve unlimited terms.

I think Deng established a 2 term limit for Chinese leaders. However, whoever in power can refine anything I guess... Lol

(10-09-2021, 03:24 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I think Deng established a 2 term limit for Chinese leaders. However, whoever in power can refine anything I guess... Lol

I understand that President Xi can serve unlimited terms..

CCP is the modern version of the imperial system. Selection starts from the day they were born. Their character and capabilities were assessed by villagers, peers and all those who knew him through out his life. Unlike the democratic system where clowns, actors and mafia can rule the country

(10-09-2021, 03:30 PM)debono Wrote:  I understand that President Xi can serve unlimited terms..

fake news. Cause you don't understand China laws. Your info is all from fake news.

Then under special conditions almost all leaders can extend.

Also Xi is not your country leader. You not happy so what?
[+] 1 user Likes cf9's post

(10-09-2021, 03:37 PM)cf9 Wrote:  fake news. Cause you don't understand China laws. Your info is all from fake news.

You don't have to be so aggressive.

(10-09-2021, 03:35 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  CCP is the modern version of the imperial system. Selection starts from the  day they were born. Their character and capabilities were assessed by villagers, peers and all those who knew him through out his life. Unlike the democratic system where clowns, actors, conman and mafia can rule the country

(10-09-2021, 02:46 PM)debono Wrote:  Biden can just employ the services of an interpreter.....

Is it? Then I can call Japanese women and use an interpreter?

(10-09-2021, 03:45 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Is it? Then I can call Japanese women and use an interpreter?

Are you tua liap or tua ki enough?  Thinking

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/9/10...ven-months

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...-end-talks

[Image: Screenshot-20210910-164446.jpg]

Biden begging Xi to buy bonds and tame inflation.

Smile

(10-09-2021, 04:47 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Biden begging Xi to buy bonds and tame inflation.

No more speaking from "position of strength"?  Rotfl

(10-09-2021, 04:51 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  No more speaking from "position of strength"?  Rotfl

sporadic usage... Laughter-144

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

https://youtu.be/ouQnLIopS04

I won't time watching his video. Talking like he is holding something in his mouth!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(10-09-2021, 03:15 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  Likely in less than 4 years somebody else is in charge? 

Yeah lor and where it stands, Trumpet may have a good chance since Bye-den fugg up Afghanistan withdrawal

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(10-09-2021, 04:47 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Biden begging Xi to buy bonds and tame inflation.

To date china had brought  many US bonds.

拜登爲什麽 打電話給習近平? 談了什麽? 2021 0911

《石評大財經》美對華外交三特色:霸道 弱智 麻痺 20210916【下載鳳凰秀App,發現更多精彩】

Seriousky, why tbe bluddy angmos so kaypoh n envious of other countries' biz?

Wat a fukk, other presidents' term of rule also want to interfere....pls leave to every country to mind their own biz lah...

If i were strong enuf like putin, or Xi, i will give them a bloddy nose for continous kaypoh.

(10-09-2021, 03:37 PM)cf9 Wrote:  fake news. Cause you don't understand China laws. Your info is all from fake news.

I thought under Xi, the 2-term limit was removed to make it similar to the parliamentary system where there are no limits?

Of course, we still don't know if Xi will extend when his 2nd term ends in 2023.