YEA ERP RATE INCREASE

Just in from May 30

Your uncle is so rich

one gantry $5 also "YEA"

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

But what I don't get is that petrol prices are highest level when crude oil is trading at about $22 less than March top...

It's really ridiculous...

(20-05-2022, 06:30 PM)Ola Wrote:  Your uncle is so rich

one gantry $5 also "YEA"

My Uncle piss off is Pay and Pay yet STILL STUCK IN JAM WHAT IS THIS??
Isn't pay ERP is to have a SMOOTH road trip?? Is not PAY TO suffer in traffic jam. This is why CURRENT PAP FAIL

YOU WANT MONEY YES BUT COME ON , You know what is PAY for a Quality thing??? You don't provide that Quality YET GOT THE CHEEK TO ASK FOR MORE MONEY ???
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Thats why I take train or bus to office. No real need to drive to work

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(20-05-2022, 06:31 PM)Sticw Wrote:  But what I don't get is that petrol prices are highest level when crude oil is trading at about $22 less than March top...

It's really ridiculous...
When crude oil price up they are very fast to raise pump prices. When crude oil drops the drag their feet and take ages to lower which by then crude oil rises again then they don’t need to lower anymore. Sigh.

tomorrow will be a better day

(20-05-2022, 06:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  My Uncle piss off is Pay and Pay yet STILL STUCK IN JAM WHAT IS THIS??
Isn't pay ERP is to have a SMOOTH road trip?? Is not PAY TO suffer in traffic jam. This is why CURRENT PAP FAIL

YOU WANT MONEY YES BUT COME ON , You know what is PAY for a Quality thing??? You don't provide that Quality YET GOT THE CHEEK TO ASK FOR MORE MONEY ???

You don’t know ERP also another cash cow for the govt meh?

(20-05-2022, 06:41 PM)surfer Wrote:  You don’t know ERP also another cash cow for the govt meh?

This is why Rich Uncle piss off rah, PAY to suffer? people pay is to enjoy Quality road trip is not pay to suffer. Really this Govt seriously think they are really smart and we " stupid " to pay and pay ??

Controlling traffic is secondary reason. Main reason is govt not enough money.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(20-05-2022, 06:53 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Controlling traffic is secondary reason. Main reason is govt not enough money.

Because Govt see us people are " dumb "

(20-05-2022, 06:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Because Govt see us people are " dumb "

No need the govt see. I also see most people are dumb  Big Grin

(20-05-2022, 06:56 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  No need the govt see. I also see most people are dumb  Big Grin

some " act dumb " hor don't play play but is very cunning. So you can fallen into their tricks get owned.

(20-05-2022, 06:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  some " act dumb " hor don't play play but is very cunning. So you can fallen into their tricks get owned.

Sinkies 耍嘴皮子厉害,做正经事就像条虫。

(20-05-2022, 06:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why Rich Uncle piss off rah, PAY to suffer? people pay is to enjoy Quality road trip is not pay to suffer. Really this Govt seriously think they are really smart and we " stupid " to pay and pay ??
Govt don't care lah. Easy money for the coffers. Laughing

Now again , the busy thoroughfares r crowded , jammed with vehicles.
Dont understand why people can b so rich when coe, petrol prices hitting the roof.
Selling off my car next 2 months...better save the money for charity

(21-05-2022, 12:49 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Now again , the busy thoroughfares r crowded , jammed with vehicles.
Dont understand why people can b so rich when coe, petrol prices hitting the roof.
Selling off my car next 2 months...better save the money for charity

I feel is This Greedy PAP Really think we are " stupid, dumb " perhaps yes

keep getting voted in
etc etc

cycle repeat

still get voted

I already mention, ERP they claim is to " create a smooth ride for drivers " but PAY TO GET SUFFER IN TRAFFIC JAM???

Is really don't serve any purpose This ERP, they are " smart is slowly increase a bit abit "