Yanghua vs Oyk

Hahaha... two losers.

Ignore List: Oyk

They are smarter than him.

DEFECTIVE HALF-WIT GOD's REJECT
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

Aiyoh

Why on earth would Yanghua get into the ring with OYK?

No match lah. OYK is a pigeon.

Big Grin

Tiu nia seng Oyk is a first class LIAR and CHICKEN SHITE COWARD pundek!
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(10-04-2024, 01:48 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Tiu nia seng Oyk is a first class LIAR and CHICKEN SHITE COWARD pundek!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr3S3OgMA1Y

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(10-04-2024, 08:26 AM)Oyk Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr3S3OgMA1Y

Diam lah CECA pukimak!

(10-04-2024, 12:16 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Diam lah CECA pukimak!

He's just some weak-minded old man who has nobody to talk to in real life lah. So he has to resort to responding to everybody just to show his presence. No, actually "responding" may not be the correct word. He just wants to taunt people into responding to him. 

And now because he felt snubbed that I am never going to respond to him, he tried to provoke me further by using my avatar. What a loser mentality!

Ignore List: Oyk

(10-04-2024, 12:36 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He's just some weak-minded old man who has nobody to talk to in real life lah. So he has to resort to responding to everybody just to show his presence. No, actually "responding" may not be the correct word. He just wants to taunt people into responding to him. 

And now because he felt snubbed that I am never going to respond to him, he tried to provoke me further by using my avatar. What a loser mentality!

He's a bloody CECA who habitually lies through his teeth and needs a kick up his fat arse now and then just for entertainment's sake.

(10-04-2024, 12:36 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He's just some weak-minded old man who has nobody to talk to in real life lah. So he has to resort to responding to everybody just to show his presence. No, actually "responding" may not be the correct word. He just wants to taunt people into responding to him. 

Talking about yourself? Big Grin

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love