Year of the Dragon: Hang Seng to top 20,000 points as stocks face early pain

https://www.scmp.com/business/markets/ar...t-predicts

HSI depends on China economy which is getting weaker and weaker.

Won't happen.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

buy no scare scare no buy.

Only if it can stay within the red trendlines.

[Image: TrW3BO9.png]

Dun repeat like what happened in Shanghai.

[Image: tv3sHYA.png]
[+] 1 user Likes revealer's post

Ccp govt Xi pi gu..now very sia suay...aince take over HK...hk market fund rush to go out and hk stock market crash...really useless Xi Jin Ping CCPig.

(12-02-2024, 06:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI depends on China economy which is getting weaker and weaker.

Won't happen.

You are god?
This year is the Green or Jade Dragon year, the highest order of Dragons
It is Year of Wealth and Prosperity
According to many Feng zhui masters, it is the start of 9 years of the prosperity cycle

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(12-02-2024, 11:59 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  You are god?
According to many Feng zhui masters, it is the start of 9 years of the prosperity cycle

I am not God I just use common sense.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-02-2024, 01:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am not God I just use common sense.

Sometimes the direction of a stock or index does not conform to common sense...
Even if you are a chartist...the direction it takes does not need to comply with your standards!

(12-02-2024, 03:39 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Sometimes the direction of a stock or index does not conform to common sense...
Even if you are a chartist...the direction it takes does not need to comply with your standards!

Better than superstitious overly optimistic type forecasts using zodiac.

(12-02-2024, 01:08 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  https://www.scmp.com/business/markets/ar...t-predicts

alamak this news is from chinese media sure say good news of china.. unless the journalitst not afraid of disappearing act by CCP..

Aiya ermaos sure say bad things about china unless they not afraid of kena fart by damao

(12-02-2024, 11:59 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  You are god?
try not to believe in these so call master call u buy this stone and that wooden block put here and there to give u luck,,, not such a thing..

u know i ask FS Master Tan of Way.. He told me life not only depend on FS alone,, but karma.,.. destiny. .. yr eductaion,, yr pas life and bazi so on..
FS is just a tool.. no sure thing.. like yr TA.

Those guy FS so call master who dont know when they are gg to dies even... how the hell can they tell when one gg to get rich??? Use a bit of common sense.
'
no offence ,, just sharing,, once i too believe in FS,, but now i am a buddhist, i believe the teaching the real teaching of my Supreme Teacher the Lord Buddha..

Funny,,, chinese use animal for year,, but no tortise... tortise are good animal...long life and good luck..

why use dog?? why use snake... why use cow..pig. .. and dragon??? there is no such animal as dragon as far as we know,
this animal are imaginary.. i think they are refering to dinosaur.

(12-02-2024, 01:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am not God I just use common sense.

Please la
Tikam tikam is not common sense lah’

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking