NationWide ERROR on SIMPLYGO bus/train FARE Overcharged...

I realise that not only me but almost all my friends are being OVERCHARGED for MAXIMUM fare every few times in a Month even though they tap out.

Please Go Check. 

Else better to drive a car. Singapore System is UNSAFE, UNRELIABLE and UNTRUSTED anymore
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(03-11-2023, 10:58 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  I realise that not only me but almost all my friends are being OVERCHARGED for MAXIMUM fare every few times in a Month even though they tap out.

Please Go Check. 

Else better to drive a car. Singapore System is UNSAFE, UNRELIABLE and UNTRUSTED anymore

Why so hype use Simply go?

cannot use traditional MRT Card?

Drive car in SG is like Giving free money to Greedy PAP
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

still same overcharge.

You're serious about this? Why don't you write in to LTA to tell them?

Ignore List: Oyk

(03-11-2023, 11:24 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  still same overcharge.

If real then u should tell this to straits times or mothership.

buy a cat no such problem.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(03-11-2023, 10:58 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  I realise that not only me but almost all my friends are being OVERCHARGED for MAXIMUM fare every few times in a Month even though they tap out.

Please Go Check. 

Now then you know?  Rotfl
Better check each bus transaction after alighting irregardless what card you use.
I have already claimed few times before.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I think it's like this some people tap too quickly when they board. When your phone is running many tasks the response is slow and this tap.os not registered

When they alight they tap and became the entry was not registered, the app charge maximum.fare.

Always check simply go app you will always find some "open" trips with max fare. You need to file a.claim to fix this

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(03-11-2023, 11:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Why so hype use Simply go?

whats the difference btwn using simplygo against normal transit link card ?

(03-11-2023, 11:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Why so hype use Simply go?

Traditional mrt card still the best and reliable option. But, some do not wish to pay for the card charge which is not refundable.

Simply Go just Simply Deduct la...😅😅