Malaysian public, private unis dominate Asean rankings. UKM no. 1, NUS no. 2

Among the 10 most highly ranked public universities, are four universities from Malaysia and two each from Brunei and Singapore. Indonesia's IPB University (Bogor Agricultural University) is in third place, and Thailand's Mahidol University is in fifth.

UKM's score of 75.94 beat out the much vaunted and internationally-known National University of Singapore, which came in second with a score of 73.73.

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2023/...e_vignette

Laughing

NTU out of the ranking

Rotfl

8Umbrella Umbrella

This list is not credible. Leaving Singapore aside, the top university in Thailand is Thammasat or Chulanongkorn. in Malaysia, it is the University of Malaya. In Indonesia, it's Universitas Indonesia. Not the second tier names on the siasuay AppliedHE list.

Nus shd ask to be excluded from the ranking

Ranked by Malaysian of course3 Malaysian unis #1

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(30-11-2023, 10:13 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Ranked by Malaysian of course3 Malaysian unis #1

Maybe Sg U cannot find employment there but they can find employment here.  Rolleyes

If University can produce good jobs, then it should be #1.

Same with a Govt that can produce global companies MNC then it is considered #1.

(01-12-2023, 10:23 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  If University can produce good jobs, then it should be #1.

Same with a Govt that can produce global companies MNC then it is considered #1.

That is why our graduates in the local Universities have difficulty getting jobs after graduation.

We probably produce graduates that are not sought after by our Industries.

nudie

Singapore has famous NTU that was unrecognized and maybe bottom 3000 in ranking

producing idiots without logic nor critical thinking ability of a 14 year- old like JAC LAU

so in desperation can only lie and lie

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?