My MySejahtera Digital Certificate

is finally now Orange in colour listing 2 vaccinations and 1 Booster shot.

Means ok now?

Now no need to show this but just in case the Covid situation worsens in the coming months and this app is activated again

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

worsen wor
meaning Malaysia in deep s h i t.
Beri dangerous to go.
Now big hotels barricaded Baba wants yeo-ka Ali cannot perform
so barricaded
once melayu on the streets cham-liao.
now they tong with watever they find to eat .

(25-08-2022, 10:46 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  is finally now Orange in colour listing 2 vaccinations and 1 Booster shot.

Means ok now?

Now no need to show this but just in case the Covid situation worsens in the coming months and this app is activated again

U frequent jb? Pump oil?  Laughing

Smile

(25-08-2022, 01:23 PM)Niubee Wrote:  U frequent jb? Pump oil?  Laughing

Pump meimei? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

My friend and his friends went to a hotel massage. They assured this assured that, even show the individual vaccinations status of their girls. End up all kenna covid, 2 days later. In Malaysia, don’t trust them on anything, only trust them to do whatever things to earn your dollars.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

Another of my wife hawker friend went Genting wither her husband and 6 of her relatives and neighbours... asked my wife want to go or not, because they purposely hired a private van, still got four places. My wife said no, because I said no.

They bypass Kuala Lumpur because Selangor got reported ten thousands cases a day ( imagine unreported not counted). Came back, next day 5 of them kenna Covid , one even has to hospitalised . Noted they all wear masks.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(25-08-2022, 01:36 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Pump meimei? Big Grin

Careful. Covid. After covid, stamina goes down Laughing

Smile

ya blood clotted no oxygen banana cannot malikita
i cannot say another word
singlon study boy cells like crazy

(25-08-2022, 01:42 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Another of my wife hawker friend went Genting wither her husband and 6 of her relatives and neighbours... asked my wife want to go or not, because they purposely hired a private van, still got four places. My wife said no, because I said no.

They bypass Kuala Lumpur because Selangor got reported ten thousands cases a day ( imagine unreported not counted). Came back, next day 5 of them kenna Covid , one even has to hospitalised . Noted they all wear masks.

I have visited Malaysia 6 times in the past 3 months, no problem leh. Laughing

I have also been to Bangkok and Southern Thailand recently also very safe. Everyone wears a mask even outdoors.

(25-08-2022, 03:43 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I have visited Malaysia 6 times in the past 3 months, no problem leh. Laughing

Did the app finally update your details?  Mine did in the end.... after several months  Rotfl

(25-08-2022, 01:45 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Careful. Covid. After covid, stamina goes down Laughing

Gesti-109

(25-08-2022, 01:37 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  My friend and his friends went to a hotel massage. They assured this assured that, even show the individual vaccinations status of their girls. End up all kenna covid, 2 days later. In Malaysia, don’t trust them on anything, only trust them to do whatever things to earn your dollars.

Scary sial

(25-08-2022, 04:27 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Did the app finally update your details?  Mine did in the end.... after several months  Rotfl

No leh

(25-08-2022, 04:27 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Did the app finally update your details?  Mine did in the end.... after several months  Rotfl

Finally you can go Malaysia w/o concern. Laughter-68
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(25-08-2022, 04:53 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Finally you can go Malaysia w/o concern. Laughter-68

Actually they have never checked  Love

(25-08-2022, 05:26 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Actually they have never checked  Love

Wah, you are in Malaysia now Laughter-119

(25-08-2022, 05:32 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Wah, you are in Malaysia now Laughter-119

No I am now in sg.  Was there earlier this month.

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post