Yesterday 118 cases, at this rate of increase dining in can continue?

Based on pattern a month ago....200 cases a day againt will be reached.

If continue the number will just pile up quickly.

Dining in is always first casualty of rising covid numbers.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

we need to import Health Minister from HK,Macau and New Zealand.

(26-08-2021, 07:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Based on pattern a month ago....200 cases a day againt will be reached.

If continue the number will just pile up quickly.

Dining in is always first casualty of rising covid numbers.

Is the number of increases traced to dining?.... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(26-08-2021, 07:33 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Is the number of increases traced to dining?.... Thinking

Do we have the luxury of knowing for sure before taking action?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-08-2021, 07:36 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Do we have the luxury of knowing for sure before taking action?

But do we have the luxury of closing border as we need trades and PAP wants to live comfortably together with Covid virus?........ Thinking

Carl Jung

now is the test lor….endemic or pandemic…time to decide

If not wrong, garmen did mention criteria is number of SERIOUSLY ILL, and ICU...these never rise (yet)....
everyday I receive below this type of whatsapp....

[Sent by Gov.sg – 26 Aug]
As of 25 Aug 12pm, there are 26 persons infected with COVID-19 who are seriously ill. 19 require oxygen supplementation and 7 are in ICU. Two persons passed away on 24 and 25 Aug from complications due to COVID-19 infection.

(26-08-2021, 10:50 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  If not wrong, garmen did mention criteria is number of SERIOUSLY ILL, and ICU...these never rise (yet)....
everyday I receive below this type of whatsapp....

[Sent by Gov.sg – 26 Aug]
As of 25 Aug 12pm, there are 26 persons infected with COVID-19 who are seriously ill. 19 require oxygen supplementation and 7 are in ICU. Two persons passed away on 24 and 25 Aug from complications due to COVID-19 infection.

...just to add, "they are two above 70 and either unvax or partially vax and they are at risk of seriously ill." .

after lockdown case number dropped to 40-50 level but once reopen case number surges above 100.

This is just part and parcel of the process towards herd immunity. If everyone not infected how to achieve herd immune? 80 percent already vaxed so no need worry. Survival rate will be very high but no guarantee all will live. Take care...... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

Don't worry over it. The fiqure is just for WHO and those at Davos.
The problem our people must not get poisoned as shown under the microscope of blood cells sticking together.

Our people cannot breathe. Mati.
Read carefully. From MOH secret doc.
https://t.me/cirstenw/418

Knowlege is dangerous. If upgraded to cells' mitochondria is even worse.
Power plants mati cells mati.

I think they doing stress testing. Got cluster but dont tighten and monitor whats the trend first.

B safe than sorry... mtf oredi said vaccination rates up so will b reinfection cases... keep this in mind... very tired to keep repeating

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin