Yesterday Night I got slight headache

after went to my Uncle hse enjoy some drinks, came back home like blur blur got slight headache lucky managed to sleep at least.

(17-10-2021, 12:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  after went to my Uncle hse enjoy some drinks, came back home like blur blur got slight headache lucky managed to sleep at least.

I kena fever and flu like symptoms quite a few times since the outbreak of covid. I dun bother to test myself with ART. Just take Panadol and rest a couple of days. I think at once or twice it must be covid infections and I believe I am already into herd immunity without taking any vaccination...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(17-10-2021, 01:04 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I kena fever and flu like symptoms quite a few times since the outbreak of covid. I dun bother to test myself with ART. Just take Panadol and rest a couple of days. I think at once or twice it must be covid infections and I believe I am already into herd immunity without taking any vaccination...... Rolleyes

but u have spread to at least 50
before u are into herd

(17-10-2021, 01:04 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I kena fever and flu like symptoms quite a few times since the outbreak of covid. I dun bother to test myself with ART. Just take Panadol and rest a couple of days. I think at once or twice it must be covid infections and I believe I am already into herd immunity without taking any vaccination...... Rolleyes

last week i got fever
took 2 days to recover
drink alot of sunkist orange juice
i visit supermarket everyday
so i think someone has the covid there

(17-10-2021, 01:31 PM)Talent Wrote:  but u have spread to at least 50
before u are into herd

I rest at home as per living with covid model wat. If I happened to spread, that is just part and parcel of the living with covid risk......... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(17-10-2021, 12:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  after went to my Uncle hse enjoy some drinks, came back home like blur blur got slight headache lucky managed to sleep at least.

kena poke backside day in day out, sure got headache wan

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-10-2021, 01:36 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  last week i got fever
took 2 days to recover
drink alot of sunkist orange juice
i visit supermarket everyday
so i think someone has the covid there
You are helping with herd immunity. The more infection, the faster we exit covid hopefully by December........... Big Grin

Carl Jung

Your uncle spiked your drinks? Big Grin

Headache is serious due to the prevailing.
Oxygen is not carried to where it is needed.
A check of the blood cells will reveal much.
Check your PH. Later you can learn more from stomach to liver to blood veins wall
abt detoxifications. Liver to intestines joint by a small tube where the bile pours.
Complicated stuff.
They bluff u stomach does not digest foods nor produce HCL.
STOMACH LIKE BLOOD CELLS SAVES US FROM POISONS.
Baking soda The cells absorb poisons the first to response.

Now ok after drinking expensive Tea given by my rich uncle. The Aroma make my headache go away and make my throat smooth

Rest a day will be better. Protocol 1. 😝

被下药后醒过来。

Headache cud b working till 3am n lots of paper work... its better to wear loose clothings or no underwear... blood circulation wud b better... unker c liao will appreciate more n give u tons of work...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Take care bro.
Go drink plenty of plain water.

(17-10-2021, 03:46 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Headache cud b working till 3am n lots of paper work... its better to wear loose clothings or no underwear... blood circulation wud b better... unker c liao will appreciate more n give u tons of work...

Cannot, cos he is working at his uncle house...if never wear, i fear something might happen...

(17-10-2021, 03:49 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Cannot, cos he is working at his uncle house...if never wear, i fear something might happen...

Wat cud hapen? 😱

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(17-10-2021, 03:56 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Wat cud hapen? 😱
Errrmmmm....i dare not imagine...drink got spike...and ..oh no...

no headache now
https://youtu.be/M0t-QdyH1P0?list=RD46g8DfCvj18

(17-10-2021, 03:49 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Cannot, cos he is working at his uncle house...if never wear, i fear something might happen...
What will happen?

(17-10-2021, 02:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Now ok after drinking expensive Tea given by my rich uncle. The Aroma make my headache go away and make my throat smooth

Makes it easier to swallow Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-10-2021, 06:11 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Makes it easier to swallow Big Grin

Big Grin