Yesterday is first April no body remember is Kor kor death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VamWdAd6Qig

Tonight channel 8 got movie starting him. 1987 A Chinese ghost story Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(02-04-2022, 07:24 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Tonight channel 8 got movie starting him. 1987 A Chinese ghost story Big Grin

Yea but see till zzzz I will not watch.

(02-04-2022, 07:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Yea but see till zzzz I will not watch.

Laughing

Rumoured he is a faggy gayboy

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Got lah. Heard over 95.8

I was shocked when I heard this news on that day and thought it was an April fool joke. I can never forget it. He is a good actor and singer. Very adorable and handsome too. It’s really sad.

RIP..

yes he jump from 24..suffer from depression...because he was born to live a short life. fated one la. 白龙王 also cannot help him...

(02-04-2022, 07:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Yea but see till zzzz I will not watch.

I love Joey Wang Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(02-04-2022, 07:24 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Tonight channel 8 got movie starting him.  1987 A Chinese ghost story Big Grin
35 years old movie...repeated umpteen times.
Super big yawn...

I like these 2 songs the best  Blush

(02-04-2022, 07:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VamWdAd6Qig

He likes to eat You Jia Kueh.

Smile

(02-04-2022, 09:29 PM)Niubee Wrote:  He likes to eat You Jia Kueh.

How about smoke cigars? Big Grin

(02-04-2022, 09:19 PM)hansamu Wrote:  35 years old movie...repeated umpteen times.
Super big yawn...

am watching it...seems interesting.
i think i watched only once many...many...many years ago...

(02-04-2022, 10:53 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  am watching it...seems interesting.
i think i watched only once many...many...many years ago...

Yes I only watched once too when it came out.... that time still skooling Big Grin

Joey is so chio Big Grin

This was also a hit at that time Big Grin

(02-04-2022, 09:26 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  

I like these 2 songs the best  Blush
Very melodious and beautiful voice.  Sad that his life is short.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(02-04-2022, 11:37 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yes I only watched once too when it came out.... that time still skooling Big Grin

i watched from TV  Big Grin 
but i forgot what i watched. only remember it's abt ghost and human love story.

(02-04-2022, 11:41 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  

This was also a hit at that time Big Grin

don't think i was from your era  Rotfl

wow u all really watch? lol I don't even watch switch tv, now browse Youtube

(02-04-2022, 07:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VamWdAd6Qig

must be April Fools Joke lah.

(03-04-2022, 01:16 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  don't think i was from your era  Rotfl

I am 83 yrs old Big Grin

He was highly talented sensitive guy.
Recently forumer Talented posted her friend recently committed suicide due to depression.

Those who think depression is Something easy to overcome are mistaken. It can be deadly and needs to be treated.

Leslie death s an example of the dangers of depression. Outsiders looking in see his wealth, fame and talent. They fail to see the pain he felt emotionally inside.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.