Yesterday my friend persuade me leave for JB at 4:30am- this is what happened...

He wanted shop for clothes and stuff for Christmas and new year. I told him blardy crazy to go time of the year if kena trapped I  traffic will be worst nightmare. He said go at wee hours 4:30am sure enough jam the come back at wee hours after the jam clears. Reluctant as I was I bought into his argument and there was something I needed to buy in JB so I went ahead.

Cant believe even at that early time still have traffic but we did cross over within 1hr to eat breakfast.

So eating lunch now. Went to a coffee shop and tried this.

[Image: nNLf8tV.jpg]

Yeah 80 dish economic rice. I did not how the thsu worked but friend said "just pick what you want". I also don't know how they calculate.2 meat 1 veggie, one fish one can of coke Rm$12.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

The Teochew has a saying…..
“Each product is only worth its pricing”
Be careful if price is too cheap
Especially for chap chye png
The vegetables, for example, may be rejected type by wholesalers

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

Cheap cheap!

(23-12-2023, 02:03 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  The Teochew has a saying…..

Not sure but looks okay visually.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

My friend went shopping at KSL ...I am done and will meet  him later ...went to a cafe Cappucino and cake RM$25

[Image: kHinJhm.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(23-12-2023, 02:17 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My friend went shopping at KSL ...I am done and will meet  him later ...went to a cafe Cappucino and cake RM$25

[Image: kHinJhm.jpg]

This set if taken in SG will cost SIN dollar roughly 25 too and yea , if in MY , you can eat Two times.

Wow any sinkee can live lavishly like a multi millionaire in jb

(23-12-2023, 02:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This set if taken in SG will cost SIN dollar roughly 25 too and yea , if in MY , you can eat Two times.

I am the only person in the cafe I have the whole cafe all to myself

So looks like with 20K CPF OA can retire in JB and live like king.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(23-12-2023, 02:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Wow any sinkee can live lavishly like a multi millionaire in jb

Even multi millionaires go to JB

Here is why

wah nice thread for a change

glad u survive the jam...

(23-12-2023, 02:40 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am the only person in the cafe I have the whole cafe all to myself

because Local Malaysian hardly go drink and eat in cafe rah.

Just like us , how and when is the last time you go starbuck , etc cafe at Orchard road etc having coffee , eat cakes?

same theory. You will tend to see teen of course some locals but usually they just sit there so long and just have one drink.

Unlike Ang mo prefer those earn more in SG , they order not just one drink but few and sit there but what I noticed now a days they also hardly drink much at starbucks, etc local as SG GST hike , etc increase price. This is why Tourists no much coming to sg

(23-12-2023, 02:48 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  wah nice thread for a change

glad u survive the jam...

It actually may not be a good decision.

But since i decided to come, just make the most of it.

I am almost done at the cafe will walk around to see anything interesting.

One good thing is i happened to find thus to repair my room door. The old one rusted and broke after 30yrs. I went to various hardware and thrift shops near my home either cannot find or have to buy with the entire door knob assembly just to get this part. Saw a big hardware shop went in to ask and they have it sold me for RM$2 less than 60cts. I asked fro some screws the shop keeper gave it to me for free.

[Image: HTJi51w.jpg]

My friend suggested foot massage.  I went to reflexology center but it looks .expensive ...never try such things b4. Rub feet 60min RM$55....seems ex

[Image: lVnvwQC.jpg]

you got happy ending?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(23-12-2023, 03:57 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My friend suggested foot massage.  I went to reflexology center but it looks .expensive ...never try such things b4. Rub feet 60min RM$55....seems ex

[Image: lVnvwQC.jpg]
Cheap lah or u prefer rub somewhere else ?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

City Square Mall in JB

[Image: IMG-9071.jpg]

Paradigm Mall in JB

[Image: IMG-9045.jpg]

[Image: IMG-8980.jpg]

[Image: IMG-8976.jpg]

[Image: IMG-8986.jpg]

(23-12-2023, 02:03 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  The Teochew has a saying…..

I find dat Bolehland shopping mall food is of lower quality [esp Jap cuisine]. Cheaper but lower quality. Dis economy rice stall dunno whether the fried meat is all flour and no protein type. What kind of fish did you get? Those battered type or steamed type?

I opted for 60min foot massage.damn painful experience last time I do this. ....

I am.gojng for movie.

Was thinking of watch malaysian blockbuster "" "Abang Adik"

reali arr so interesting?

[Image: IMG-8958.jpg]

[Image: IMG-8962.jpg]

(23-12-2023, 05:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am.gojng for movie.

Was thinking of watch malaysian blockbuster "" "Abang Adik"

How come you watch Malay movie? Do you understand Malay?

`GOT MEH malay abang adik not inDia movie across the drain towards the Temple.
boring boring 5Ti moves into the mall

Malaysian Chinese paper article

[Image: 4LKf3ue.jpg]

(23-12-2023, 05:54 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  How come you watch Malay movie? Do you understand Malay?

Malay movie can win Golden Horse?
[Image: cpuzQfk.jpg]

(23-12-2023, 02:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This set if taken in SG will cost SIN dollar roughly 25 too and yea , if in MY , you can eat Two times.

Got stated patisserie or not?
If no, not so expensive lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://www.patisserieg.com/shop/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I hope Ah butt bought some things back for his mother.

Ignore List: Oyk