You dun need maid, just use vaccum robot

This is my advice.

Provided your house is "EMPTY "

means don't have much deco around the house.

(21-08-2022, 01:08 PM)dynamite Wrote:  This is my advice.

What type you using?
Can share?

So you've sacked your maid already?

Can show pics of your healthy meals? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

the robots are for cleaning the floor only, aso need to clean them and dispose of the dirt they collected.

(21-08-2022, 01:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  the robots are for cleaning the floor only, aso need to clean them and dispose of the dirt they collected.

that is purpose just like you sweeping the floor using broom but as I have mention depends your flat.

If you flat got many things , getting a robot is no much use.

(21-08-2022, 01:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  that is purpose just like you sweeping the floor using broom but as I have mention depends your flat.

If you flat got many things , getting a robot is no much use.

aiya, that's obvious. if no mush use and you still want to buy for what? even if yr rich uncle upgrades his robot and want to you his old one, better dun take just tell him you hv too many things so no use.

or maybe you can take. clean up a bit and can sell on carousel for $20 sure got buyer

Robot always get stuck....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

My friend said her vaccum robot damn lousy

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

don’t buy robots. do more exercise while housekeeping.

smarter ones cost more, but won't get stuck easily, won't bang walls and furniture.

Can robot replace maid to clean the house...watch this video

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

The robot is like a blind tortoise moving around the room. When it hit the wall or furniture it will move in the deflected direction after hitting the wall. Just let it move around the whole day .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(21-08-2022, 02:24 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Can robot replace maid to clean the house...watch this video

This guy is good on TV! 

He pass my 5 areas of test to be a TV Host.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

in terms of performance/price, mi series are the best

almost fell off my chair when my gf who owns a Mickey mouse unit ~500sqft size told me that she wanted to get herself a robot….

My Roborock beri good
just press sw work done return to base.
I suka suka press when i pass it many time a day
going round after with a wet mop for the shine is easy.

You forgot to show your breakfast….where have you been? Confused

Why waste electricity on robot leh? Use your own hands and legs lah!

The robot buy the latest Xiaomi one will do. House must have minimal furniture and neat. Use a duster or broom to clear out dirt from tight corners and under furniture, the robot will do the work. After that, I use spin mop and mop myself.

(21-08-2022, 03:59 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You forgot to show your breakfast….where have you been? Confused

Did anyone said I am dead?

(21-08-2022, 03:25 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  almost fell off my chair when my gf who owns a Mickey mouse unit ~500sqft size told me that she wanted to get herself a robot….

Everyone should get one.

(21-08-2022, 02:23 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  smarter ones cost more, but won't get stuck easily, won't bang walls and furniture.

Now just $380 for best one.

(21-08-2022, 01:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Provided your house is "EMPTY "

means don't have much deco around the house.

I am minimalist, Zen master

(21-08-2022, 01:12 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  So you've sacked your maid already?

She needs to go back to get married.

(21-08-2022, 04:29 PM)dynamite Wrote:  She needs to go back to get married.

U should've asked her to marry u.  Laughing

(21-08-2022, 04:39 PM)winbig Wrote:  U should've asked her to marry u.  Laughing

I saw some kids that are caucasian and Indo mix in my estate. I do not want to end up like their father. Laughing

[

(21-08-2022, 04:27 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Now just $380 for best 
Was told not to buy the cheaper type. 
Those above $700 are supposed to be effective. 

What about maintenance? Is it very arduous to clean the machine?
One guy told me just empty the trash will do. Lol

(21-08-2022, 04:26 PM)dynamite Wrote:  The robot buy the latest Xiaomi one will do. House must have minimal furniture and neat. Use a duster or broom to clear out dirt from tight corners and under furniture, the robot will do the work. After that, I use spin mop and mop myself.
Using duster and broom to clear dust is like  transferring trash from one area to another?

The dust will still be trapped in the house. 

Better to use magic cleaner papers to do the job.
They have both dry and wet types.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post