You must be vaccinated to gym or dine in: Lawrence Wong on

https://mothership.sg/2021/07/lawrence-w...d-vaccine/

Lai liao.. no vaccine no travel no this no that.. they will squeeze u until u have no choice but willingly accept to be poked

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl
KTV mei mei vaccinated can also butterfly around .....  Laughing

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

fully vaccinated fishmongers can go ktv again?

What do they mean by vaccinated n better protected against covid... no more vax breakthroughs?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(26-07-2021, 06:51 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  What do they mean by vaccinated n better protected against covid... no more vax breakthroughs?

During pandemic or "pandemic" , it is more of authoritative rule and normally citizen kiasi will obey and listen to gov whether is true , half truth or even "fake". by then the propaganda machine via the MSM and TV will already brainwash many people

(26-07-2021, 07:10 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  
(26-07-2021, 06:51 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  What do they mean by vaccinated n better protected against covid... no more vax breakthroughs?

During pandemic or "pandemic" , it is more of authoritative rule and normally citizen kiasi will obey and listen to gov whether is true , half truth or even "fake". by then the propaganda machine via the MSM and TV will already brainwash many people

Sad but true... voluntary has lost its meaning

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

No problem for me. I dun dine and no need gym.........

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Ta pao loh... better n safer.

Screws are tightening and it's the unvaccinated getting screwed.

(26-07-2021, 07:59 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Ta pao loh... better n safer.

u vacinated .. should be no problem dinning in

(26-07-2021, 08:26 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Screws are tightening and it's the unvaccinated getting screwed.

nothing surprising.. we know what their end in mind.. it is just matter of when and how

but 75 % infected are fully vaccinated.. so it's not the non vaxxers who are spreading
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

(26-07-2021, 08:42 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  
(26-07-2021, 07:59 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Ta pao loh... better n safer.

u vacinated .. should be no problem dinning in

Me Sinovac, not counted just yet. But I think HSA will approve it before they open up.

(26-07-2021, 08:54 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  but 75 % infected are fully vaccinated.. so it's not the non vaxxers who are spreading

It is not about spreading anymore, it is about protecting the seniors and preventing the health system from collapsing.  Vaccination can prevent hospitalisation.

The narrative already changed.

(26-07-2021, 09:08 PM)RichDad Wrote:  
(26-07-2021, 08:54 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  but 75 % infected are fully vaccinated.. so it's not the non vaxxers who are spreading

It is not about spreading anymore, it is about protecting the seniors and preventing the health system from collapsing.  Vaccination can prevent hospitalisation.

The narrative already changed.

vaccinated still get hospitalized but lesser than unvax at the moment

(26-07-2021, 07:43 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  No problem for me. I dun dine and no need gym.........

Give me five!  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(26-07-2021, 06:44 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  fully vaccinated fishmongers can go ktv again?

But first must import fully jabbed viet mei mei for us to safely jab too  Devil

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin