You're torturing me': Property agent warns against renting to students after

'You're torturing me': Property agent warns against renting to students after 'horrible' West Coast condo handover 

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/youre-...rible-west

Not bad already.

But students are one of those groups that you shd consider carefully, and ask for at least 2m deposits
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

I don't see a big problem with the unit. I was expecting the place to be trashed. Just throw out all the personal stuff left behind and it's done. This agent is really JLB to complain. Wait till he sees truly horrible tenants.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(03-05-2024, 12:20 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I don't see a big problem with the unit. I was expecting the place to be trashed. Just throw out all the personal stuff left behind and it's done. This agent is really JLB to complain. Wait till he sees truly horrible tenants.

I think for last 15 years he had it extremely easy and earning the commission is a breeze. Lol

He's not the one cleaning up, complain for what? Trying to justify for more deposit?

Just get a cleaning company to clean up and deduct the amount from deposit can already. How cum he needs to complain on tiktok?

Lousy agent...the place looks okay and good..chow ssisy

Still in quite good condition. Didn't damage any fixtures.

Rent to a Malaysian family. Requested to install water spray in the toilet to wash backside? Ended up all those cupboard doors spoilt because water landed on them

Renting to Malaysians is not going to mean a flat or room returned to you without issues. But it's not as bad as renting to the Chinese and Indians.

Best is renting to Japanese.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Corporate lease is still the best, unless the company closes shop or run road

Best is to rent to Korean and Japanese. Worst is to China students.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin