You still dare to go out ?..16,000 cases 13 deaths less rules.

Deaths is going up due to covid and what does govt do ?reduce the measures and rules.

You are more at risk not less at risk.
You are more in danger now than before.

For me with the rising risk a d rising deaths ...stay safe is now a priority.

The govt sending the message to citizens that they should be less cautious now as death rise is neither prudent nor wise.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Just came home from outside. Road less traffic, Bugis area fewer people and coffee shop and hawker centre was not crowded at all. Suddenly everywhere become so quiet.

after infection can still get re-infection.
that is the problem.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

We should get Covid so that we have the antibody inside. Any new virus just welcome them into our bodies. Thats nature. You die means nature cycle. Nothing can do.

(17-02-2022, 03:26 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  after infection can still get re-infection.
that is the problem.
If after vaccination also can kenna Covid-19, then what is the purpose of having everybody vaccinated.  Also, when one is infected, they can still be reinfected, so  how to resolve this situation.......?
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

[Image: Screenshot-20220217-162138-Chrome.jpg]

heard some wet market no TT. can anyone verify?

(17-02-2022, 02:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Deaths is going up due to covid and what does govt do ?reduce the measures and rules.

The govt sending the message to citizens that they should be less cautious now as death rise is neither prudent nor wise.

I only go uncle office and go back home than friday Uncle house weekend no much going out unless needed to.

(17-02-2022, 04:24 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20220217-162138-Chrome.jpg]

heard some wet market no TT. can anyone verify?

lol this TT is all BS .....ONLY place got people check is Shopping mall, come wet markets ONLY Those popular ones which tv always show which usually a lot people will go.

(17-02-2022, 02:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Deaths is going up due to covid and what does govt do ?reduce the measures and rules.

This is exactly what the Govt wants: for you to stay at home. So that there would be less local infections. So that their health care will not be overwhelmed. So that they can allow more foreigners in. 

Maybe you didn’t listen properly to OYKovid. He said he is expecting 30,000. Less than this figure, is safe. Therefore, less rules.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

(17-02-2022, 03:35 PM)debono Wrote:  If after vaccination also can kenna Covid-19, then what is the purpose of having everybody vaccinated.  Also, when one is infected, they can still be reinfected, so  how to resolve this situation.......?

million dollar question. it needs to be answered by million dollar salary ministers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

It all BS
U test positive u can blow into my face.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post